Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

I forgot to add. In the front on photo the spoiler looks really pronounced at the sides. It's really not, it's just the angle of the photo. Personally I love it!

The only thing I am not so keen on is the holes where the front parking sensors go would be. Personally I feel a cap should be supplied if the van has no sensors.

Looks good @T6dder , thanks for posting, was really intrigued to see what one would look like when colour coded and on a dark van. Looks better in the flesh than on the pictures not in context. Food for thought.

I cut a deal with the spoiler so not an official price, but the spay job for the spoiler cost me £200 + vat.

However the previous price mentioned on the other thread for the spoiler of £474+VAT is accurate to my knowledge.

It looks ok. Any side on shots?

Not sure which I prefer now the abt or the sportline front. Suppose the sportline front is a little less in your face more jimmy hill with sweets in his mouth.

£200+ vat to paint is about right. It's what I charge.

I now think the badge grill and lower grill needs to be gloss black to match the grills on the spoiler - more money! :(

Agreed gloss black it. I'm doing mine when it arrives.
I think the caravelle grill suitss the reflector headlights where the single chrome grill I think suits the led lights better.

However it's decided. I do like the new splitter. I'm getting one. Just needs an extra lip under it now like the jpl lip on the t5.1 splitter to bring it in line with the side bars.

Will gloss black it when the DRL's are released and fit all at the same time. I think I may bite the bullet and get the Caravelle grill, but something in the back of my mind says wait to see if there is a Sportline top grill to be released.

well fast work there mate :thumbsup:

I think i like it :laugh: would love to see it in the flesh before i decide on that or lower splitter, maybe the dealers will get one in and fitted before i need to think about it.

You already have the caravelle upper grill.
That's just the standard highline grill with the stick on chrome bars from Vanstyle. They were a cheap fix, but look spot on.

You can tell the proper grill because it shows a slither of chrome just where the bonnet meets the grill.

Was offered one of these front spoilers at the dealers last week, gotta say i wasn't sure.... But it looks mint , the more i see it, the better i think it looks!

Was offered one of these front spoilers at the dealers last week, gotta say i wasn't sure.... But it looks mint , the more i see it, the better i think it looks!
I think it would event better on a white van as the grills would really stand out.

You might be right.... But the Mrs may notice if they stood out to much... Gotta keep these expenditures subtle! ;)£££:)
I managed to blag a set of alloys on my T5 for a month before she noticed!! :whistle:

I saw one in the flesh a few days back and wasn't sure ....... but it's growing on me already. I think I need two T6's - one with a front sportline, one with a Customvanz front splitter o_O;)

Good to see it as my blackberry is being built next week and I've pre ordered the spoiler too. Oddly it doesnt look that nice in the full frontal pic but awesome in the other pics . Perhaps it's the angle of picture ?? My choice of alloys too but I'm going with the new type bars.

Back