Genuine T6 Sportline front spoiler

Don't forget pics @HHO , really would like to see that, especially with the colour of your van.

@HHO You won't be disappointed with what Custom Vanz have. I popped there today in my dinner hour to have a look at what they do. Just beware, don't take your credit card.

I've not even got my van yet (hopefully built this week just gone WK35) and I could feel my wallet trembling in my pocket.

I wanted to see mainly their Splitter and rear spoiler as they look better than both the OEM and Maxton. I can confirm having seen the OEM Sportline in person but not the Maxton I know my monies will be going to Custom Vanz. The front Splitter does follow the lines of the front of the bumper and just looks part of the front and not just a bolt on. He also said the four groves on the front splitter match the four groves on the under side of the rear spoiler.

Unfortunately going there has also made the choice of wheel size a lot harder having originally decided on 18" but having seen the GT and GTS models there with 20" wheels they just looked awesome. (But that's for another thread)

What a great way to spend your dinner hour @Twoguns ! Can't believe they open at 5.30am. Only reason I have to wait till next month is diary commitments - next chance for day off.

What a great way to spend your dinner hour @Twoguns ! Can't believe they open at 5.30am. Only reason I have to wait till next month is diary commitments - next chance for day off.

I only found out not so long ago that they are located just down the road from work. Unfortunately some things cant be unseen (in a good way but expensive). Fair play to the guy I spoke to (fail to remember his name), he was just one of the workers that was by himself with phone calls coming in but he still gave me a good hour of good advice and wasn't pushing anything or giving it the hard sale. You won’t be disappointed with any of their stuff, especially the Splitter and Spoiler.

Id love to go and have a nosey around there but just to far away, and slightly pricey if I'm honest, it's an all Alladins cave if you've got the money tho.

Going to custom vanz is very expensive , it cost me £44,000 and I haven't finished yet . Janzent is a great guy but don't expect replies to your messages straight away as he's rushed of his feet .
He spends a lot of time developing spoilers , splitters ect and doesn't bolt any crap to his vans .
Make sure your credit cards have high limits when you visit , his vans are by far the best . His workmanship and
attension to detail are up there with the best in the Business .
Fully recommend any of you guys to have a trip down to Chippenham .

Wouldn't disagree with you @Chriswhit , your van looks amazing and I've seen it on their website.
I've bought my T6 for work and it has to be refrigerated.
However I'm currently working on the missus, as she is currently in a new bmw 535 and am trying to persuade her to get a kombi from there...... But I'm getting ( it's a van) and in trying to explain how it's not !!!!!

@Pedro , you'll have to tell your missus it's a hi performance sports utility vehicle . My other half also moaned about my van until she drove it , now can't get her out of it .
This is my second transporter my previous being a sportsline , and don't have to pay company car tax as its classed as a commercial and can also claim the VAT back . I currently do 50,000 a year and have covered 21,000 since I bought it at the end of March . Was looking a Range Rover sport but so glad I chose my van .
Do mainly motorway miles and it's no effort to cover 500 miles in a day , absolutely a great vehicle and will get the same again in 2 years time .

@Chriswhit , I'm trying to go down the line of we have 2 lads, love going away and camping, glamping and could do it all in the lap of luxury, with room for everything including the bikes. I would pick it over a Range Rover sport in a heartbeat mate, and am going to try my best to pursuade her.....
Just out of curiosity, what else are you planning for it as it looks pretty well as it is ?

@Pedro , going for the forge big brake upgrade , DPF delete and forge intercooler and might go for the ABT front spoiler , side skirt and rear bumper skirt , not much left to do after that .

Wow, it would look amazing with all that fitted, just make sure you post pics of it as and when.
What colour big brake kit you thinking of ?

Some pics from NewWaveCustom's demo van for this year.... They've just fitted the sportline spoiler..... Best pics I've seen of it but still not sold on it myself o_O

Love the grape yellow and of course the stance. :thumbsup:;)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

B'ham Van Centre released some pics of their demo T6 with Sportline front spoiler this week. :speechless:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Yep.... There's a few kicking around on T5/6s...... Also know of a set for sale incl tyres at £1600 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep.... There's a few kicking around on T5/6s...... Also know of a set for sale incl tyres at £1600 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Parked next to a Continental GT on holiday overnight. Would have packed my trolley jack and a few bricks if I'd known they fitted a T6 :laugh:

Now it's growing on me a bit more , quite like the grills being done is gloss black to match lower grills too.:thumbsup:

Customvanz are doing the Bentley ssr alloys in 21 inch for the t6.......o_O

Back