Fuel Lagoon - Internal Blinds?

Sabre

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anyone got any experience of Fuel Lagoon internal blinds for the T6?
Look good but cant find any reviews of the internals. the fb page only seems to focus on the external eyes cover. Not sure I want to deal with a soggy cover in the morning. :confused:
Comparing them to the Kiravans internal silver ones?
Pete

Pete

I’ve got some fuel lagoon blinds for my shuttle- silver on the outside and black fabric on the inside. I like them. Had a few issues with the wrong blinds being delivered first off (for a kombi) but swapped without fuss. They are fairly bulky to store in the van but I preferred that to fixing rails inside for curtains. They do have some seconds stuff cheap on eBay (got a cheap external cab screen which I couldn’t find fault with) Thanks

Many thanks T6newbie,
Your comments are Noted and much appreciated.Its the black interior that I like the look of so im just about tempted to give them a try. What price a good nights sleep when sunrise is at 4am?!
However the stored bulk isnt something that is mentioned at all so this is a little disappointing but not the end of the world.
Ill also look around for an external later in the year when I think they become more necessary. Top tip to look online at the seconds. Maybe theyll have some of those at one of the VW events too.
Many thanks

The Reimo front internals are half the price of Fuel Lagoons, surely cant be that much difference?

Well, we shall find out. I ordered some and expect them next week.:)
Hopefully they will be good. A little English company support wont go amiss... Im holding the faith.o_O

Well, we shall find out. I ordered some and expect them next week.:)
Hopefully they will be good. A little English company support wont go amiss... Im holding the faith.o_O
Hey there . Just orderd a set of the thermals for my van . How did you get on with yours in the end . Thanks for your time

Errrrm, not sure how to put this.... They are OK, but don't actually fit properly. I have a gap down the windscreen on one side of about 3-4cm or both sides of half that....
The side two fit ok but again slight gaps but nothing there that would cause an issue in itself. I have a feeling they sent me the wrong size and I spit the dummy rather than sending them back so try them as soon as they arrive and see what you think but get onto them about it pronto.
There are only 3 suckers on the windscreen and 1 each on the sides. They're usuable but not great.

Errrrm, not sure how to put this.... They are OK, but don't actually fit properly. I have a gap down the windscreen on one side of about 3-4cm or both sides of half that....
The side two fit ok but again slight gaps but nothing there that would cause an issue in itself. I have a feeling they sent me the wrong size and I spit the dummy rather than sending them back so try them as soon as they arrive and see what you think but get onto them about it pronto.
There are only 3 suckers on the windscreen and 1 each on the sides. They're usuable but not great.
Lol cheerd me up :laugh:.joking aside thanks for the reply, Al defo look out for the issues you have . AV been emailing them to make sure they send me the correct ones and gave them info like it's a shuttle lwb with all the plastics etc and took my order number so they can get it sorted, so hopefully they come ready to go but AV got a feeling lol. Really im hoping that they help insulation on the windows as was up north at wknd and it was touching -5 outside so was loosen alot off heat at the windows and body heat was causing ice inside the windows lol . Need to get a heater aswell

No probs, glad it's set you up to check them out. I suspect my front window is a T5 one. Seems that not delivering the complete or correct order is par for the course with these businesses generally :confused:

No probs, glad it's set you up to check them out. I suspect my front window is a T5 one. Seems that not delivering the complete or correct order is par for the course with these businesses generally :confused:
My screens were delivered yesterday and did a test fit and all seem to be fine apart from rear quarter screens n/s and o/s as there are gaps at the rear . It's as if they are a couple of cm,s to short ,also the tailgate could be a better fit at bottom corners but not to fused about that , actual quality feels really gd but time will tell .I have sent an email about the rear ones as the screen won't do it's job correctly if there is a decent gap . Al upload a few pics

IMG_20190408_170101.jpg

IMG_20190408_170040.jpg

IMG_20190408_170121.jpg

That's exactly how my front looks. :(
My fronts are fine luckily . Still waiting on an reply via email for the rears.I Don't think am being fussy as the point of the thermal screens is to act as a thermal layer and if there is a gap that size a rekon yer going to lose heat on cold nights . Probably not a lot of heat a don't hink but up north in Scotland it can get really cold outside so the more thermal on the windows the better if am honest :thumbsup:

Get it replaced. Don't accept second best. I spit the dummy so no way I'm gonna get it sorted without replacing them.
Good luck.

Back