Fuel Lagoon Internal Blinds?

Discussion in 'Interiors, Seating, Lining' started by Sabre, 9 Jun 2018.

1. Sabre

Sabre New Member

Map
    Anyone got any experience of Fuel Lagoon internal blinds for the T6?
    Look good but cant find any reviews of the internals. the fb page only seems to focus on the external eyes cover. Not sure I want to deal with a soggy cover in the morning. :confused:
    Comparing them to the Kiravans internal silver ones?
    Pete

2. T6newbie

T6newbie New Member

Pete

I’ve got some fuel lagoon blinds for my shuttle- silver on the outside and black fabric on the inside. I like them. Had a few issues with the wrong blinds being delivered first off (for a kombi) but swapped without fuss. They are fairly bulky to store in the van but I preferred that to fixing rails inside for curtains. They do have some seconds stuff cheap on eBay (got a cheap external cab screen which I couldn’t find fault with) Thanks

3. Sabre

Sabre New Member

Map
    Many thanks T6newbie,
    Your comments are Noted and much appreciated.Its the black interior that I like the look of so im just about tempted to give them a try. What price a good nights sleep when sunrise is at 4am?!
    However the stored bulk isnt something that is mentioned at all so this is a little disappointing but not the end of the world.
    Ill also look around for an external later in the year when I think they become more necessary. Top tip to look online at the seconds. Maybe theyll have some of those at one of the VW events too.
    Many thanks

4. JaySal

JaySal Senior Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    The Reimo front internals are half the price of Fuel Lagoons, surely cant be that much difference?

5. Sabre

Sabre New Member

Map
    Well, we shall find out. I ordered some and expect them next week.:)
    Hopefully they will be good. A little English company support wont go amiss... Im holding the faith.o_O

6. JaySal

JaySal Senior Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    hmm...I wait in eager anticipation....

7. AlexPL

AlexPL Member

Any update on them?