Front Step Vent with OEM Factory Aux Heating

So all the necessary parts are being ordered. Thanks particularly to @Deaky @Fish @Pauly for assistance. :thumbsup:
Will keep everyone updated on how I get on fitting it all when it arrives and I find a spare few days.

Looking forward to the developments. :thumbsup:
I’ll keep you posted, and take pictures etc as I go in order to put together a diy guide. Just hope then that Propex Leisure will then be able to affix their heater to it. Will keep a full list of parts used.

I’ll keep you posted, and take pictures etc as I go in order to put together a diy guide. Just hope then that Propex Leisure will then be able to affix their heater to it. Will keep a full list of parts used.

I'll do it if they wont.. i've got some chalk and a hacksaw

Just typed out a reply and lost it..

Looking fwd to the b-pillar cut, I'm not sure if the y-part has to clip into the part behind or not?

Just typed out a reply and lost it..

Looking fwd to the b-pillar cut, I'm not sure if the y-part has to clip into the part behind or not?
I believe that the y-piece connects to the flange under the chassis. But we’ll soon find out.:)

I believe that the y-piece connects to the flange under the chassis. But we’ll soon find out.:)
Yes/no..
The 'Y' branch is bolted onto metalwork of the 'B'pillar and the internal part has the threaded nut..

1518353452701418079451.jpg

oh ok, i hadnt seen that. will have to order the parts and inspect them!

We'll be taking mine out on Wednesday. Hopefully the part number will be marked on it

I got a step using Deaky’s VIN number and it’s correct will post the part number when I’m at the office next

hi,just joined the forum for this thread.will these fittings and steps fit into a 2010 T5.1? where is the best place to order them from?

Back