Front & Rear VW badges

Gently lift the silver bit off with a trim tool, working round it was you go.
I used vinyl to colour mine - it's obvious what to do, and what not to cover, once you start.

Pete

Yes, but bought a new rear part from Vw when I destroyed it trying to take it off, as I wanted to spray it the same colour as the T6
I also had the original Vw silver part sprayed matt black.
Non genuine just didn't seem to fit back correct.
Not expensive from Vw

Finished item:

View attachment 114083
When you say destroyed it, which bit do you mean? And also when you bought the replacement, did it come as 2 separate bits or did you have to prose them apart? TIA

When you say destroyed it, which bit do you mean? And also when you bought the replacement, did it come as 2 separate bits or did you have to prose them apart? TIA

The rear bit that is stuck to the bodywork with a 3M type of sticky tape was the part that came off in pieces.
Replacement came in 2 separated parts

Ok, I have been trying to find a front and rear VW badge. Preferably gloss black. The only ones I can see in stock are Vanstyle and I dont like the fact their rear one has a matt black background.

Anyone know another source that sell badges that fit well and are in stock?

Morning guys I have just replaced both my front and rear badges on my t6.1 with gloss black ones bought both together from company called vanstyle for £32 came in post in 48hrs
front one clips off you leave the back plate on and clip the new gloss front over it easy
rear one is stuck on so I used dental floss to remove it slowly then removed all sticky residue dryed it and stuck new badge on it comes with tape to apply already fitted
Hiya, I have just got a gloss black front badge for my T6.1 and was wondering how you replaced yours. I had a bit of a go , but struggled to get the trim tool inserted to pry the chrome badge off. What am I doing wrong , any tips?
TIA.
Madmike

I pushed the trim tool under the bottom of the V of the badge as it’s very tight around the outside edge
that popped one clip I then gently repeated same process on the W in same area and worked my way around badge from there not easy I agree but hope this helps I used two plastic trim tools once I got first clip up
GOOD LUCK

Hiya, I have just got a gloss black front badge for my T6.1 and was wondering how you replaced yours. I had a bit of a go , but struggled to get the trim tool inserted to pry the chrome badge off. What am I doing wrong , any tips?
TIA.
Madmike

What @Morris67 said and I'll add that it has to come off bottom first as the top clip is angled upwards.

When fitting the new one get the top angled clips in first or it's a nightmare!

Last edited:
Back