Front & Rear VW badges

Kraft durch Freude (German for Strength through Joy, abbreviated KdF) was a large state-operated leisure organization in Nazi Germany. It was a part of the German Labour Front (Deutsche Arbeitsfront, DAF), the national German labour organization at that time.

@Marc Eddon

Jkay2312@aol.com

Email this guy(JKay) and see what can be done mate, im not sure of his design limitations but he is a starting point and did mine..

Hope that helps.
Good evening @Fish I emailed JKay and he has made me a badge for the motor. It looks epic, I cannot wait to get it on the van :inlove: may I ask what you used to secure yours? Also did you lacquer/wax it to protect it?

Once I get it on I will start another thread plugging JKay and his business for his work as I can see other people wanting this. Amazing way to personalise your wagon :thumbsup:

Mine is yet.to be fitted ti the T6.
But on the T5 it was bonded on with sika 221.

You can ask him to thread the rear of the badge to accept a small bolt but requires drilling a hole on the skin.. more secure but still needs sealing/bonding before fixing.

Bonding anything has the potential to be stolen or fall off (if incorrectly bonded)..

Ensure you spirit clean area.
:thumbsup:

Mine is yet.to be fitted ti the T6.
But on the T5 it was bonded on with sika 221.

You can ask him to thread the rear of the badge to accept a small bolt but requires drilling a hole on the skin.. more secure but still needs sealing/bonding before fixing.

Bonding anything has the potential to be stolen or fall off (if incorrectly bonded)..

Ensure you spirit clean area.
:thumbsup:
@Fish i will bond it for now and cry if I do a poor job and it falls off but if it gets stolen then head will role :mad:

Hello I want to remove the tailgate badge and replace with a black one that shows the paintwork through the gaps. Where could I find a rear badge like this. Also where could I find a black with a white background front badge? Can anybody help please.

The front badge clips into the grille with several catches around the outside, i assume the rear is stuck on like all the other rear badges
I will enquire a price tomorrow for replacements just to see how much they are[/QUOTE

any tips on re-attaching the rear badge? sikaflex or 3m double sided tape like the bumper protector and other vw parts?

any tips on re-attaching the rear badge? sikaflex or 3m double sided tape like the bumper protector and other vw parts?
Hi YA

I'v done mine today Original was a pig to get off and pigger to get the sticky stuff off the paint
My new badge had 3m backing sticky stuff, I've just pushed it into place. Some pictures on my media page if ya wanna look.

Hope this helps

Romany

ok ta! i'll try to source some 3m double sided as i was going to paint the original one..

Back