Front control arm bushes gone after 7000 miles

macaha

Hi, after only 12000 ks in my 2020 T6 Caravelle the front control bushes have gone. After taking it to the place of purchase I was informed it wouldn’t be under warranty due to the fact I have had the van lowered. Any idea to the course? Would going over speed bumps aggressively cause this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, after only 12000 ks in my 2020 T6 Caravelle the front control bushes have gone. After taking it to the place of purchase I was informed it wouldn’t be under warranty due to the fact I have had the van lowered. Any idea to the course? Would going over speed bumps aggressively course this?
Doubt it would help - actually, I’m struggling to think of what going over speed bumps aggressively would help!!!

Changing from OEM suspension and having warranty work on suspension would be a challenging discussion. But you do have an opportunity now to upgrade to ones that suit your driving preferences!

I honestly can’t see how they can be faulty at that mileage. , what is the complaint on the car that they are looking at the bushes .?

Back