Formula 1 - Car Racing, Silverstone, Woodlands.

No Max didn't cheat, he was however gifted on a plate the race win by a race director playing GOD, and making his own rules up ! In my original post i did congratulate Max and i never said he cheated.
Was Lewis not gifted his first World Championship by Massa letting Lewis pass on the final lap of the Braziliazn GP 2008.
Well done Max.

Was Lewis not gifted his first World Championship by Massa letting Lewis pass on the final lap of the Braziliazn GP 2008.
Well done Max.
No. And not relevant either.

Max nor Red Bull cheated at the end of the race, but were simple gifted the win by the race marshall deviating from standard procedure without warning. Thus they interfered with the natural outcome of the race which isn’t sporting or fair. Their claims that they’re allowed to override the rules is total BS in an attempt to justify themselves.

Last edited:
Well done Max.
Definitely not! Massa lost to lewis that year as he passed glock on the last lap!
I am a lewis fan but also a formula 1 fan and to me max is a young lewis of years ago! Great qualifier but can be clumsy in his race craft!

Wouldn't be surprised if Merc take all their toys and piss off home. Sure at board room they will be asking if they should ne part of this formula?

Well it made my weekend, we done MV unlucky LH. I would like to support LH but he has the personality of a wet sponge. Both teams over the season have had their fair share of right and wrong decisions but racing is racing and no one remembers second place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercedes have just released a new graphic for Hamilton's car for next year

ADD3EC3D-AFF9-418B-887F-9EBAA6719A22.jpeg

As I said in my previous post, I prefer Moto GP, WSB motocross etc. F1 seems to have lost its way. In my very humble opinion you usually get much more overtaking in most classes of bike sport.
Moto 3 is crazy with overtakes on most corners, straights etc

As I said in my previous post, I prefer Moto GP, WSB motocross etc. F1 seems to have lost its way. In my very humble opinion you usually get much more overtaking in most classes of bike sport.
I lost all interest in F1 when drivers were pressured into making political gestures.
The great thing about it is that I started to watch other motorsport and found some far more exciting versions!

It’s gone all elitist! I’ve only watched it live and even then in a corporate tent (through work so it involved the perk of taking the client to the pit pane and meeting drivers/team etc!) but I’d rather watch real racing! It’s a bit like football - watching pub teams slog it out can be more fun than premiere league!

I watched MotoGP in Magello 8 years ago, Sat opp the pits in the Rossi side of the stand cheering on for Bautista. I got some strange looks especially when Bautista took Rossi out in the first corner on the first lap:rofl:

Back