Formula 1 (2019) Spoiler Alert!

I don’t follow any driver or team, but I’d like to see Leclerc do well and Ricciardo.

Watching free practice it’s sad see how far Williams have fallen over the last few years.

I enjoyed the first race, and it looks like we going to see a good scrap this season between the lower teams.

Good to see Lewis not having it all his own way.
.. but I don’t think Bottas will trouble him over a full season.

Should bring back Rosberg and make Hamilton do some grass tracking ;)

Good race today, well worth watching.

I won’t say anymore than that till tomorrow, not to spoil it for members watching on channel 4.

.. but I’d say, if you was 50/50 about watching this year, I hope you will enjoy watching the highlights tonight :thumbsup:

Didn’t watch any last year, missed the first race this years so thought I’d give it another chance and watch the Bahrain GP and nothing has changed so won’t be watching it anymore

For those with Netflix you need to watch 'driving to survive' ...its a behind the scenes documentary from last season....bloody brilliant

For those with Netflix you need to watch 'driving to survive' ...its a behind the scenes documentary from last season....bloody brilliant
Iv heard this is good, but I not watched it yet.

Seconded!! The Netflix series was excellent. The haas team principle is Brilliant.
Hopefully they make another one for 2019

See baby Shumi had a test drive today with Ferrari
Not that the time means anything, fuel levels and car set-ups are unknown, but he was second fastest to Max.

I read he’s driving the Alfa Romeo on Wednesday.

Good luck to him.

Not that the time means anything, fuel levels and car set-ups are unknown, but he was second fastest to Max.

Good luck to him.
Nah, it’ll have disintegrated into a dusty orange pile by then.

Good luck to him.
WHat Alfa Romeo back in F1, last time I saw them was the Martini Brabams. Back in 1972 they were flat 12's and along with the Matra were the noisiest eging I ever heard. Made you ears bleed almost Only car I got a photo of was this JPS of Emerson Fittipaldi
DSC00060.JPG

Seconded!! The Netflix series was excellent. The haas team principle is Brilliant.
Hopefully they make another one for 2019

My understanding is that they are recording another series this year featuring all the teams

Thank god that Liberty Media didn’t give the rights to Sky ......... and judging by the numbers of people that have seen it maybe Netflix can replace a Sky in due course ....

Thank god that Liberty Media didn’t give the rights to Sky ......... and judging by the numbers of people that have seen it maybe Netflix can replace a Sky in due course ....

I believe Liberty Media want to move away from Sky ASAP, but sky have the rights to air ( in the UK) till 2024. Liberty have said they want to, and will use streaming platforms where possible.

Williams luck going from bad to worse in P1 at Azerbaijan..

Loose drain cover destroys the chassis of George Russell’s car..
Then the low loader recovering Georges car, hits a low bridge, resulting in hydraulic oil running all over the F1 car!!

Williams luck going from bad to worse in P1 at Azerbaijan..

Loose drain cover destroys the chassis of George Russell’s car..
Then the low loader recovering Georges car, hits a low bridge, resulting in hydraulic oil running all over the F1 car!!

It would appear that Williams have had the footage removed as the video won’t play.

Click “watch on YouTube” and it opens - think they have blocked embedded playing of the video

Back