Formula 1 (2019) Spoiler Alert!

The wife is from Isle of Man, so we watch the road racing. Ridden the course a lot when I used to ride a few years ago. The mountain road is a must on any bikers bucket list

Used to have a GSXR K4 that was a year old then I sold, regretted selling and bought it back a 2nd time ha ha. Took it to IOM and done 167mph across the mountain( though i was the b****cks) until someone flew past me like I was parked up ha ha

Just spotted this on tonight..
BBC2 10PM
Film : Williams F1 in the blood

Documentary looking at the life and career of Sir Frank Williams.

tv regions may vary

I'd like to see a rule change that sees the drivers having to pit after every 3rd lap and down a pint. It should make for an interesting race.

I'd also like to see the drivers having to change their own tyres rather than the mechanics doing it for them. Just to add some technical difficulty they should be made to use a VW jack and wheel brace too.

FCF003A8-FBE8-4240-B541-38EC9EB99CC9.jpeg 2B84E54B-DF06-4E75-B71A-06D5066D01CE.jpeg DF4DAC96-EA1B-47BA-83B3-521635E30512.jpeg 49B05A09-1E1C-4B26-8B34-D583C9F03E42.jpeg F03DF9BA-957F-404E-B458-A1AAA7617015.jpeg FCF003A8-FBE8-4240-B541-38EC9EB99CC9.jpeg

i'm currently working in Baku, been watching them build up the track and the pits, although i'll be finished my trip a week before the race..... buggeringshite!!!
Least I can say I’ve driven the track... fair do’s was in a taxi... still counts I recon

Shocked and saddened to hear of the passing of F1 race director Charlie Whiting.

R.I.P Charlie

He did so much, I've never heard of an assistant race director being mentioned before so who will step in, Ross Brawn perhaps?

Looks like a temporary arrangement to get this weekend out of the way. I do hope the FIA invite Ross over from Liberty to join the FIA and take this role..

I do hope the FIA invite Ross over from Liberty to join the FIA and take this role..

Good choice.. I’d like to see Ross in that role.

He’s done so much in F1, and for F1, I think he will get the support and respect from the teams and drivers.

braun would be good for it...

anyone want any work done here for end April, just so i have a reason to stay...

I think for F1, Ross is better left where he is; his current role is far more important than Race Director imo; particularly with the ICEs going out of fashion so quickly, and Formula-E snapping at their heals

Ross should get the job then flick the bird to Toto Wolf :grin bounce:

Back