Fitted T32 rear springs but still got a saggy rear

To report back. I’ve now fitted some T32 rear springs (3 grey stripes) they are noticeably thicker and heavier and have lifted the rear slightly but the van still sits down on the rear axle unfortunately and they haven’t done anything for the back end control on twisty roads.

I think I may give some of the Transporter HQ (Eibach) springs a go. Mentioned above.

@WeaversT6 did the original seller ever get back to you... did you just replace the springs you might have T28 shocks on too if they are also different. upgraded shocks with springs might help hold it up.. you only ever mention the springs you leisure battery aint in the rear end is it.

To report back. I’ve now fitted some T32 rear springs (3 grey stripes) they are noticeably thicker and heavier and have lifted the rear slightly but the van still sits down on the rear axle unfortunately and they haven’t done anything for the back end control on twisty roads.

I think I may give some of the Transporter HQ (Eibach) springs a go. Mentioned above.
I‘ve got all OEM T32 running gear on a T32 SWB with a full camper conversion. With over 100Kg of water and approx another 200Kg either on or behind the rear axle the van is still level. I did load up with an additional 120 bottles of 0.75L wine behind the rear axle and that caused a small sag and some dubious corning at speed.
T32 (3 grey stripe) springs are pretty rigid.

my van is a T30. So the front shocks/ springs are T30 and now the rear has T30 shocks on it and T32 springs. The leisure battery is towards the rear, yes

That’s how the van now looks without any people in it but fully loaded up for a camping trip. It’s better than it was but definitely still sagging to the rear

184E7C59-49A7-4417-80C0-990C888EF5BD.jpeg

As far as i am aware the T32 rear springs we have identified have 3 grey blobs on them or 2 Rusty red blobs , the difference could be short and long wheel base ( not dead sure as some one said there are lots of different sptings , I have new ones here Free of charge . Have given away lots of standard parts over the last year .

I have about 10 brand new sets of shocks ( delivery mileage ) if anyone wants them ? Free to good home will just charge postage if cant collect . I am about to have a big clean out and literally dozens of new kits will hit the scrap bin /.

Cheers. I might try the Transporter HQ springs
We have had a couple of customers with the eibach heavy duty spring complaining of noises on the rear , these springs are wound from material that is too thick for the standard mounts

As far as i am aware the T32 rear springs we have identified have 3 grey blobs on them or 2 Rusty red blobs , the difference could be short and long wheel base ( not dead sure as some one said there are lots of different sptings , I have new ones here Free of charge . Have given away lots of standard parts over the last year .

I have about 10 brand new sets of shocks ( delivery mileage ) if anyone wants them ? Free to good home will just charge postage if cant collect . I am about to have a big clean out and literally dozens of new kits will hit the scrap bin /.
Hi, any new kits that would fit my 2015 T28?
Thanks
Adrian

The H&R kit is brilliant in that Van 50 to 80 mm drop and the KW private label kit 35 to 65 mm

Let me know if you want more info . both in stock

steve 07469785932

And no, the forum member who sold me the first set of springs (T28) never got back in contact
:eek::thumbsdown:

i'd go see Steve @CRS Performance well worth the drive, he'll sort you right out :thumbsup:

@WeaversT6 if it helps i just measured my T30 LWB from the Centre of the rear wheel straight up to the arch 16.5 inches = 42 CM mine got a fair load on at the moment ply bed and a loaded cabinet and awning all sitting on the back wheels

regards Nick

@WeaversT6 if it helps i just measured my T30 LWB from the Centre of the rear wheel straight up to the arch 16.5 inches = 42 CM mine got a fair load on at the moment ply bed and a loaded cabinet and awning all sitting on the back wheels

regards Nick
That is 40 mm dropped !!

Good morning. is there a set of these still available please or have I missed the boat.
Regards dino.

I must’ve been super unlucky. I finally sourced some used T32 springs and with 500 miles one of them broke off at the top!! So I’ve currently returned to the original T30 springs but with the addition of 20mm lift spacers. This seems to have done the job perfectly.

38C41A13-FDAB-47D9-99EB-57E1ABE275BC.jpeg

Back