Fiamma F45s, Poptop And Rubber Seal.

The full length of the Reimo rail can be used for something else if the Fiamma 45s is removed but you do have a "C" rail on the front of the 45s as well which I attach my Vango Galli to via a Kador strip with the added bonus of being able to adjust the tension on the Vango with the Fiamma awning. I use the Reimo rail for a flexible LED light which pushes into the available parts of the "c" channel. You can remove the part of the bracket that fits in the C channel but obviously the 45s is attached to it as well. Hope this helps.

https://www.fiamma.it/image/data/installation_adapter/98690-831_revD.pdf
Hi, sorry to jump on this thread but wanted some advice on this. We are about to have a Fiamma F45s fitted to our T6 which has a vamoose rail attached. I've asked the installer if we can fit the rain guard strip to the fiamma but he's not sure we need it. Does the rail negate the need for the rain guard or do we still need to fit one? Also, what LED lights do you use with the rail? We have no power that side of the van so was thinking removable usb rechargeable ones...Thanks for any advice

Hi, sorry to jump on this thread but wanted some advice on this. We are about to have a Fiamma F45s fitted to our T6 which has a vamoose rail attached. I've asked the installer if we can fit the rain guard strip to the fiamma but he's not sure we need it. Does the rail negate the need for the rain guard or do we still need to fit one? Also, what LED lights do you use with the rail? We have no power that side of the van so was thinking removable usb rechargeable ones...Thanks for any advice
Hi, did you get a rain guard fitted? I have the same awning and theres quite a gap between van and awning which lets rain through and im unsure whether to buy the Fiamma rain guard or attempt to make something to prevent rain getting in.

Hi, We haven't had the rain guard fitted yet as the installer said he didn't think they did that much and the rail would run away down the vamoose rail. It has rained once when we have it up and there was a few spots of rain coming through but nothing too bad. I may look at putting one at some point if we get more rain coming through. They did install it as low as possible on the rail though so that may help?

20230511_162928.jpg

Almost a year after getting good advice on this thread on how to fit the Fiamma rubber rain guard between my van roof and Fiamma F4, it's still sitting in the box. I tried 3 times and failed, clearly I am doing something very wrong :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Hi everyone. I'm after some advise ! I've just brought the fiamma 45s for my T5.1 but the rear bracket clashes with my poptop hinge! Should I just cut off where it fits into the rain gutter and just tiger seal it and put some rivets in ? Thanks

Back