EHU cable-run in to cab area.

Matt-T68

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Evening to the collective.

Just a quick question. And yes I have searched

Those of you with split charging and EHU under the bonnet, did you use the same hole through the passenger side grommet? I'm about to run my EHU hook up into the drivers side base but wanted to check if there was another route.

Cheers

I think many do if they are also running a 12v charge feed as it's easy to route both at once so long as there is space.

There are a list of alternative points in this thread:

Evening to the collective.

Just a quick question. And yes I have searched

Those of you with split charging and EHU under the bonnet, did you use the same hole through the passenger side grommet? I'm about to run my EHU hook up into the drivers side base but wanted to check if there was another route.

Cheers
Yes.

@drinfinity read through your cracking write up. I have the same Wylex CU as you fitted to yours. After seeing yours I'm seriously considering moving my CU under the bonnet too. Is this secured to anything or just 'in' there? I have a T6.1 so probably same amount of room to play with.

It’s held on with heavy duty Velcro underneath and on the side. The hookup socket is loose, just tucked out of the way.

EHU under the bonnet, did you use the same hole through the passenger side grommet? I'm about to run my EHU hook up into the drivers side base but wanted to check if there was another route
No, I use the underseat grommet

Back