Easylifter Hydra Trail

S A Watt

Anyone got any feedback on one of these?
I’m looking to get a lift to go on back of van for the bike.
I like this idea as it seems to take all the weight off the van and onto the lift or 85% so a lot less tough on the van
it goes flat and let’s you get the bikes on easier than trailers.
Think they also just come under a rack for ferries.
Wheels look like shopping trolleys which I was not sure of
Have read a couple of thing on wheels coming off etc
Would love some feedback on them.
They are really expensive new but do come up second hand sometimes which would nice.
Any advice welcome

Why not just use a conventional motorcycle trailer? Far easy to use and I would imagine far more secure. Plus with a trailer i would say easy access through doors, which that would prevent.
I just dont get the advantage of this.

I looked at these the other day

It's easier to reverse than a trailer, and it's shorter. But it is pricey, and looks like a bit of a faff still

There's also the Reimo carrier, but don't seem to be many over here

I'm also after one of these as i think they have plenty of advantages over a traditional trailer. Any 2nd hand ones out there let me know.

I’m not used to towing a trailer and I want to use my bike and van for touring long term next year. I won’t really need into the back doors so not to concerned with that. Also if it’s a lift I think it would be better for ferry’s as not a trailer

I’m not used to towing a trailer and I want to use my bike and van for touring long term next year. I won’t really need into the back doors so not to concerned with that. Also if it’s a lift I think it would be better for ferry’s as not a trailer
Would be amazed if it wasn't classed as a trailer by ferry.

Back