DSG remap

Qais2020

Builder - driveways
T6 Guru
Hi everyone has anyone had their DSG gear box remapped if so how does it drive and how much did it cost ?

have a look here:

@BognorMotors

The gearbox map is £360+vat. It really doesn’t need an engine map to get the best. It performed faultlessly on standard and tuned engines. However an engine tune transforms the engine.

Bognor Regis. We can do it while you wait
Ok thanks, I'd like to get this done! I'm just not getting on with the S mode of the gear ratios. Just need to see how I can slot this in over the coming weeks. I've had a look at the BM website so I'll be in touch - thanks

Great will wait to hear from you. It will really transform your gearbox and drive of your vehicle. It’s how the gearbox should have come out of the factory. Are you presently mapped ?

I'm booked in for next week (Service/Cambelt/Waterpump/DSG Map), I had the Revo Stage 1 on my last visit to sunny Bognor, so looking forward to seeing how it goes on the drive home.

The logic of the standard mapping is truly bizarre in some situations, so I'm hoping that it fixes some of these nuances and make the van a nicer drive.

I'm looking forward to my Coffee as well !:cool:

I'm booked in for next week (Service/Cambelt/Waterpump/DSG Map), I had the Revo Stage 1 on my last visit to sunny Bognor, so looking forward to seeing how it goes on the drive home.

The logic of the standard mapping is truly bizarre in some situations, so I'm hoping that it fixes some of these nuances and make the van a nicer drive.

The waiting area is closed, I borrowed a van and went down to the seafront and got coffee and brekkie and then sat on a bench reading my course notes.

I can make you a coffee, you just cant come in :)

Back