DSG Remap

Hi, I’m looking to get my DSG remapped as it just doesn’t feel right, seems to sit in high gear doing low speeds and seems a bit sluggish.
Looking for recommendations in the Shropshire/Midlands are if possible.
Been looking at Litchfield Motors as they have the TVS Software??
TIA

Hi, I’m looking to get my DSG remapped as it just doesn’t feel right, seems to sit in high gear doing low speeds and seems a bit sluggish.
TIA
Mines mapped with the TVS software and can definitely recommend.

TIA
@Dav-Tec can sort this for you, done mine and its been bloody awesome.

TIA
Odd one that. My complaint with the DSG is that it seems too eager to change down, & is slow to change up. Occasionally I find myself going up a gentle hill & its revving it’s nuts off, and I’m thinking “change up you b*****y thing”. I often resort to manual mode to knock it up a gear.

My DSG was remapped by @Dav-Tec and I find it much improved over the original.
My complaint (with the original) was hesitation to downshift and enable acceleration from a junction or onto a roundabout and a reluctance to downshift on occasions when it felt the engine was straining.
Not anymore, so I would definitely recommend it.

I can highly recommend remapping the DSG. It makes a great gearbox even better. The DSG now has a much better and smoother shift pattern. Pendle did mine at the same time as the engine.
I do a lot of towing and the remaps have made such a difference in performance. No increase in mpg though. Don’t even ask what my mpg
is when towing circa 2300kg and a full van !

I have the TVS map as it is great in sport mode but exactly the same in Drive mode as OEM.

This isn't an issue normally, as I drive in sport mostly however, it is infuriating when using cruise control as it engages the Drive map and so labors the engine at 1200rpm. Especially annoying down the motorway, in 30 zones and 60 and even more annoying when towing a trailer as the sport map provides the perfect gear.

Mat

TVS is the best software available for DSG boxes. It really sorted all the known DSG issues out perfectly - We are a dealer for TVS but not sure how close we are to you - The drivability is what you need

It’s a bold statement to say that TVS is the best. I would be more subjective than claiming them to be the best. Ie why are they better than anyone else ? I have no association with Pendle but I have now had 3 vehicles remapped on their rolling road over 10 year period and have never had a single issue.
You could do a back to back with various remapping companies to define the best.

Back