DSG oil leak from NEW!

Hi,
I’ve just had exactly the same VW Commercial Swansea reckon they’ve never heard of this fault!!! Had a week in Devon booked for BH week scuppered that now! Has anyone looked to VW for compensation surel they should be doing a recall?

I’m booked in with VW in the morning for an assessment to check an oil leak I have spotted, 24 hours before leaving to go to Bala for BH weekend
They have already told me they are fully booked and have no courtesy vehicles available so going to be an interesting conversation as it hasn’t leaked for two years until they took my gearbox off earlier in the year

I’m booked in with VW in the morning for an assessment to check an oil leak I have spotted, 24 hours before leaving to go to Bala for BH weekend
They have already told me they are fully booked and have no courtesy vehicles available so going to be an interesting conversation as it hasn’t leaked for two years until they took my gearbox off earlier in the year
What did they need to take the gearbox off for?@pauly.

New clutch pack and dmf to sort out my ongoing juddering problems, fixed the issue but leaving black puddles everywhere I go now :(

Back