Double 3rd Row Seats

Semisonic

VIP Member
T6 Pro
hi guys
Can you get a double seat with the seat belts contained on the seat , so don’t have to have them on side of Kombi or 2 singles with seat belts contain to seat?

No. Not a genuine seat anyway. You can put a triple there or two 2nd row singles

Is it not possible to possible to fit two sets of QR floor mounts between the rear wheel arches so that two single seats could fit? im trying to do the same also!

Look at my picture on Facebook earlier this week of the layout we’ve done

have these actually been fitted? it looks like they don't anchor down to anything in the picture when taken, did they need to have the side panels on the seat removed to fit?

They were only placed in for the picture. They are now all fitted, with the factory reinforcing plates and the floor reinstalled. Pictures to follow

Regarding the brackets, Did you need to use 4 x left small and 4 x right small brackets for the left and right most outer legs on both sides of the van, and then 4 x large double brackets for the inner most legs in centre of the van? Appreciate your help.

Hi BognorMotors, just wondering if you had chance to find the photos yet? are they now on your Facebook page? Thanks

I like it! I thought I’d seen all possible seat configurations but this was a new one on me. I was all set to put the 3-seat bench in the back but this is giving me pause. How did you find the right and left singles? Just eBay?

Hi Minemapper, yep, just off ebay, there are a few camper and mobility conversion companies who get new vans in for conversion with the three singles in as standard. It's just the middle one you need two of as the outer two don't have integrated seatbelts and the feet are closer together. Cost me about 850 for two with all brackets and mounts, cost more than a triple but much better option in my opinion.

Just found this thread, and it's exactly what I've been been looking for, I currently have a 2+1 set up directly behind front seats but have been wanting to gain some extra space without loosing all storage to rear, this looks like a perfect solution and after watching your you tube vid it's something I'm pretty confident to take on myself. Can I ask which exact seats you used? And where you sourced the QR brackets from. Again great vid excellent to see this kind of initiative.

Hi. Sorry for the late question, is the spacing the same for the 4 middle brackets, ie can you put one seat in the centre 4 QR brackets?
Ta

Back