3rd Row Single Seats

Dil S-J

VIP Member
Hi,
I'm looking at putting 2 quick release single seats with integrated seatbelts in the 3rd row of my Kombi. On the off chance, anybody know where i could get hold of some? Tried eBay and although they were advertised by a certain company, they had none available!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

These are like hens teeth, especially now they are stopping Transporter production.

One of the main issues is to get the two single middle seats you have to split a set of there seats, leaving two outer seats per set redundant

They are out there, keep looking, but I suspect you will be paying well in excess of £5-600 a seat

Hi,
I'm looking at putting 2 quick release single seats with integrated seatbelts in the 3rd row of my Kombi. On the off chance, anybody know where i could get hold of some? Tried eBay and although they were advertised by a certain company, they had none available!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Hi, I wondered how you got on with this project as I am planning to do exactly the same. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paul

Hi, I wondered how you got on with this project as I am planning to do exactly the same. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paul
Unfortunately, never got off the ground. I ended up replacing the front seat with a double and i fitted a reclining bracket to it. This gave me 6 seats which will do the trick for now

Would be cheaper to get a triple seat, the centre seat in the triple has its own belt built in. Albeit not ideal it might be cheaper. Downside its a big heavy lump and pain to store

Would be cheaper to get a triple seat, the centre seat in the triple has its own belt built in. Albeit not ideal it might be cheaper. Downside its a big heavy lump and pain to store
Agreed. Also looking at your idea of replacing single seat in the front with a double.

Agreed. Also looking at your idea of replacing single seat in the front with a double.
Just be careful if you van that came with a single from factory then you can fit a double but I believe from reading on here it only has an airbag for a single. I could be wrong but it would be worth checking out first

Back