Dewalt 18v Xrp Tools

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Bit of a random sale thread but been having a sort out and have loads of older dewalt tools that i need to get rid off, im not quite giving them away but realise there are not worth a great deal and thought i would stick them on here before they go to eBay
Checkout the pics below, the right angle drill is virtually unmarked not sure its ever been used (but did have a postcode etched into it), a couple of the chargers and the 3.6V driver/battery are also unused and boxed
The SDS i believe is faulty not sure but may be handy for spares or repairs (FOC)
1 torch is a bit battered, 1 has no lamp and the other is quite new, the hoover has only been used a couple times but has spent a couple years in the back of my van so is a bit scuffed/dirty
This stuff has not been used for a couple years so i think its safe to assume the batteries will not be very good so i wouldnt buy anything for the batteries !

IMG_6926.JPG IMG_6927.JPG IMG_6928.JPG IMG_6929.JPG IMG_6930.JPG IMG_6931.JPG IMG_6932.JPG IMG_6933.JPG IMG_6934.JPG IMG_6935.JPG IMG_6936.JPG IMG_6937.JPG IMG_6938.JPG IMG_6939.JPG IMG_6940.JPG

Back