Dent Meet On The 14th

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
Myself and @T6180 have my dent man coming to do some work at my house on the 14th if anyone else wants to join us and have any annoying carpark dents removed. These guys can be a nightmare to get out to do small jobs like a single carpark dent, but he's booked to come to mine anyway, so might as well take advantage of this.

He will be with us in the morning, and it's at my house in Thurnby/Bushby village in Leicestershire. Coffee and Bacon butties supplied :cool:

Who do you use?

I've used several guys, depending on who is the most reliable, and by reliable, I mean who can get to me the quickest. You know full well that business like these (and yours) can sometimes prioritise their trade customers for obvious reasons, and I understand that, but currently use Rob from Leicester Autodents.

Also use Barry from Dent devils, and Chris from Dent Bros. All brilliant at their jobs but the others were fully booked.

I use a guy in Bolton. However he only does Sat am for joe public as he travels the main dealers through the week.

Yep I use Shane @ dent devils here in notts. Bloody hard to get hold and I warn every customer I recommended him to, to keep trying and well worth it.

Yep I use Shane @ dent devils here in notts. Bloody hard to get hold and I warn every customer I recommended him to, to keep trying and well worth it.

That must be Barry's son I think. I've never met him, but his dad is well known for his work in Leicester, plus his Caddy looks the nuts.

Blooming great idea @Tourershine . Unfortunately I will be in Weymouth as boy child is training down there all weekend.
Have dents on van and wife’s car that need sorting.

I've used several guys, depending on who is the most reliable, and by reliable, I mean who can get to me the quickest. You know full well that business like these (and yours) can sometimes prioritise their trade customers for obvious reasons, and I understand that, but currently use Rob from Leicester Autodents.

Also use Barry from Dent devils, and Chris from Dent Bros. All brilliant at their jobs but the others were fully booked.
Hi tourershine
Have you got any any numbers for the guys you talked about as my mate put two dents in my T5 on Friday and have another small one on my T6
T5 is on the sliding door ( no paint damage) and the T6 is on the drivers door again no paint damage
Thanks in advance
John

I have used Dent Technique in Enderby a few times now - always been happy with their work. Paul has always worked on my vehicles. He’s into his VW vans.

Regards
Ian

Hi tourershine
Have you got any any numbers for the guys you talked about as my mate put two dents in my T5 on Friday and have another small one on my T6
T5 is on the sliding door ( no paint damage) and the T6 is on the drivers door again no paint damage
Thanks in advance
John

The guy I use is Rob from Leicester Autodents. This is his Instagram if you want to browse through his work Login • Instagram

Would he be up to attending the Brooks Meadow meet on September? There may be a few customers there?

Rob might be up for that if there were enough jobs to justify a day.

Thanks for the information
I will give him a call tomorrow as it is driving me mad looking at the dents

Thanks for the information
I will give him a call tomorrow as it is driving me mad looking at the dents

Just tell him Paul from Tourershine passed you his details. These guys can often be super busy and do a lot of work for the trade, so it might help cut through any delays.

Hi Paul
I have spoken to the guy from auto dents
Unfortunatly I am a little out of hir travel,is there any other people you would trust?
My post code is CV8 3HG

Thanks
John

Hi Paul
I have spoken to the guy from auto dents
Unfortunatly I am a little out of hir travel,is there any other people you would trust?
My post code is CV8 3HG

Thanks
John

I only use the one guy i'm afraid.

Back