Breakfast Meet

Rather than starting a new thread, I will tag onto this one.

I'm arranging another Breakfast meet for the 10th of November, but potentially moving it to a new Cafe which is 10 mins away from Wistow, and the last one of 2019.

The details are as follows: Pennbury Farm | Farm Shop in Great Glen, Leicestershire. Eat | Sleep | Shop.
Pennbury Farm
Stretton Road,
Great Glen,
Leicestershire,
LE89GP

This place opens at 9am, so a little earlier than the previous cafe, but I guess arrivals will be between 9-10.
I've already sampled the breakfasts and they are your typical high end, locally sourced farm shop breakfasts. The place is pretty amazing inside, but also has a full gravel style carpark, so no dusty or mud lanes like the last place.

Since myself and @T6180 started meeting up for breakfasts, this has grown, and it's a great opportunity to meet up with many of the familiar faces off T6Forum, along with several other T6 guys.

Anyone is welcome, and lets get even more new faces to break the ice for future meets around the country.

Oh and some new Transporters that need the Romany mod to improve fuel efficiency :whistle:

I used to live near there and ran the kart circuit there.

When I next up there and there's a meet up, I join you.

Just a quick bump up on this thread.

We have decided to keep the location the same as we always use, Wistow Cafe LE8 0QF for any new people coming.
Meet as usual at 10am. The other cafe I was going to use are just too popular at the moment as it's new, and the carpark gets jammed up really quickly, where as we never have any issues at Wistow.

See you regulars on Sunday morning :thumbsup:

Was planning on coming to this one but then realised it was Remembrance Sunday and will be tied up with Josh parading with Scouts, etc. :(

I’ll be out on the parade too with my son, Aidan. Its also exactly 1 year since he knocked one of his front teeth out (adult) which A&E managed to get back in. It was a traumatic day for all of us last year to say the least! Still makes me feel ill thinking about it.

Back