Dash mounted bass speaker

Bynxy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone replaced the top storage on the T6 dash and fitted a dash mounted bass speaker and if so what did you use as, it would be an ideal location now that I have fitted the Alpine Halo 11 seing as the screen is in the way!

Can't see a bass speaker being a good idea in the dash.

1). It'll be difficult to have a sealed unit so it won't work properly.

2). It would probably vibrate the hell out of the dash and rattle like mad

Can't see a bass speaker being a good idea in the dash.

1). It'll be difficult to have a sealed unit so it won't work properly.

2). It would probably vibrate the hell out of the dash and rattle like mad
totally agree, under either front seat is best

I have put a Bose Soundlink Mini speaker under there and link to my phone, iPad music content.

Good points just looking at doing something different, think under the seat will probably be best as I am trying or get the best sound out of my van as i can

I miss the Meridian system I used to have in my Velar which had a central speaker the whole system sounded amazing so crisp and clear and punch from the bass in the rear when you wanted it

Good points just looking at doing something different, think under the seat will probably be best as I am trying or get the best sound out of my van as i can

I miss the Meridian system I used to have in my Velar which had a central speaker the whole system sounded amazing so crisp and clear and punch from the bass in the rear when you wanted it
You can get the van to do that by upgrading to a descent speaker amp and sub setup

Depends on what your budget is and what you actually want. Drop me a PM I can come up with various options and price accordingly buddy

Back