DAB retention aerial adapter

RossBamsey

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys

Bought a new headunit complete with a T6 fitting kit

I’ve got everything working except the DAB radio - it was supplied with a “factory fitted DAB retention kit”, but basically I’m trying to fit a round peg in a square hole as per the picture below

The lead provided come with the connector on the left and my dab aerial has the connector on the right - can someone advise what I need to convert between them both please ?

Thanks

Ross

59B34442-5944-45E2-8BAE-ECF2209B6B72.jpeg

Just doing the same - that bit on the right looks broken to me? Make sure that white bit on it is slid backwards and then make sure you’re actually doing it right. Here’s mine.

image.jpg

Afternoon both and all. Im just looking to upgrade the head unit to include apply CarPlay but I would like to retain the DAB, could I ask you what head uni you went with and where from @RossBamsey @RichardJH21

I've seen loads of RCS360 / Pro but they all seem to say you need more and extra. Do you think it was worth it in the end?

Thanks

Iain

Afternoon both and all. Im just looking to upgrade the head unit to include apply CarPlay but I would like to retain the DAB, could I ask you what head uni you went with and where from @RossBamsey @RichardJH21

I've seen loads of RCS360 / Pro but they all seem to say you need more and extra. Do you think it was worth it in the end?

Thanks

Iain
I went with the Alpine Halo 9 mate

Works well but on reflection anything with wireless airplay would have been fine

I had full intention of putting fire tv in mine but still haven’t gotten around to it

Has anyone fitted an alternative DAB aerial, ignoring the mirror one, but not on the roof due to a pop-top? What did you use?
The mirror aerial is getting weak in my van so maybe it's time to bypass it?

Back