Current Fuel Consumption

Lone Wolf

T6 Pro
morning guys, a bit of geeky question! Since having my van serviced the current consumption has gone all over place saying 15mpg-200mpg in seconds when even going at the same revs. It didn’t do this before and the main reason i liked it as it would be some indication of when a regen is in process as it would be normally between 37-40 and then drop nearly 10 mpg when in Regen. The main dealership is trying to tell me this is normal what it is displaying now with the display all over the place which i know it isn’t. The average consumption seems to be ok but cant use this as an indication for regen.Have any of you guys had the same problem and is it an easy fix?

Sure you haven’t flicked from average consumption to instantaneous consumption ??
If I’m on instant it will jump up and down all over the place as you come on and off the throttle

My current consumption will differ massivily depending on where my foot is on the pedal, anything from below 12-200 sounds about right to me. Mines a 66 plate euro 5

My avarage consumption is more stable at around mid to late 30's

Yeah I know, but it never done that before
Even if I am at the same revs with same speed it is all over the place 15-200 where as before the most it would differate would be 12 from cold up to 40 when warm and cruising

Yeah I know, but it never has done that before
Even if I am at the same revs with the same speed it is all over the place 15-200 whereas before the most it would different would be 12 from cold up to 40 when warm and cruising
Press the OK button on the steering wheel or end of the stalk to swap between current and average.

I can get my instantaneous to single figures if I try, and frequently see 200 if I close the throttle. It's the average that matters

Yeah no honest lads I’ve had it over two years and it didn’t use to jump like that until now after the first service. My dads California is the same where it isn’t so erratic. I know you cant go by the mileage but it was good indicator for the regen that’s all. I’m gonna start a new thread now something a bit more exciting as don’t want to sound to boring on here

Back