Cruise Control - Changing Gear Whilst Its Set?

Another one here with a manual 150ps Highline, 66 reg, no ACC, and I can change gear without the cruise disengaging. I do have 4motion, so could it be some kind of weird undocumented side effect of that?

Or alternatively does it only work in 5th and 6th gear as I’ve only used it between those two

T6 150 trendline kombi 2017, no acc. Mine always disengages on the clutch. Similarly on my MK4 golf. (Incidentally the clutch switch failed on that last year which stopped cruise engaging)

T6 150 highline kombi manual 2017, with ACC. Cruise doesn't disengage when I change gears (it kind of "pauses" so speed will start to change (up or down), but once you take your foot off the clutch it goes back to the set speed)

My BMW allows you to change gear with the cruise on. Manual, 6 speed and just standard cruise.

Not tried it on the van, as I only seem to use the cruise in 5th.

Tried it in my 2015 / 65 EU5 140 manual - cruise doesn’t come back on.

Just to add to the list - I have '17 plate 150 manual without ACC and changing gear does not disengage the cruise. Surely it must be a coding issue?

Can confirm our 16 plate 150 6 speed man (no acc), holds going up, noted this recently when out with the missus as my Focus ST does the opposite.

Hello,
Not sure if the title is clear but we hired a car over christmas and whilst in cruise we could change the gears without it coming out of cruise..

is this possible to code out of the T6? When i put mine in cruise, for example at the speed that i want for a certain gradient etc and then the road smooths out & i want to shift to 6th - the cruise stops as i do this..

would be nice thats all, i found it useful in the pug we had!
Mine stays in cruise when I change gear 150 high line

Back