1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cbe 210 system to my t6

Discussion in 'Electrics, Lighting, ICE' started by camperman1, 11 Dec 2016.

1. camperman1

camperman1 New Member

Hi all fitted CBE 210 kit to my conversion on this system you need a ignition live to turn the system off when the ignition is on, so i linked this to a cable under my passenger seat, light blue with yellow band which gives 12v when ignition is on but its making the relay on the 12v cbe box flicker on and off so i am assuming that its not a constant 12v need to find one at the fuse box any ideas, don't know if this is down to the regenerative system now on the t6 as always connected under the seat and never had a problem

2. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    Have you sorted this yet ?
    I use the lower dash fusebox for my ignition feeds, centre row of the three is ign circuits

3. Mojo

Mojo Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Is this thread in English ?

T6 Dave, Pedro and Thogg like this.
  4. camperman1

camperman1 New Member

yes mate sorted it, i don't have a problem normally pick it up under the passenger seat all wiring has changed on the T6 euro 6 due to the regenerative braking etc, but thanks anyway, i see the T6 forum shared our demo van pictures thank you ;-)

5. T6 Dave

T6 Dave Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

@Mojo googled it, it's a control panel to electrical hook up/charging etc:thumbsup:

Mojo and camperman1 like this.
  6. Pauly

Map
  7. camperman1

camperman1 New Member

Sherwood Campers mate its my Business

8. Pauly

Map
    Im with you know, the pics we shared on facebook last week :thumbsup:

9. camperman1

camperman1 New Member

yes thats right mate

10. Floor Fit

Floor Fit Member VIP Member

Hi camperman1 - sorry i can see this is a old thread but im just installing the same kit to my van, instructions are rubish but im almost done.
    what did you do with the in parallel resister ? did you remove it so not to mess the regen up ? also did you wire up the b2 battery as normal or remove that part ??

Hope that makes sense ? :D

11. travelvolts

travelvolts Member Trade Member T6 Pro

Hope you aren't relying on that unit to split charge an aux battery!

12. Floor Fit

Floor Fit Member VIP Member

No im trying to disable the split charge part of the system as i have a factory split charge, im just using it as a 240 v charger when needed and water tank probes etc. All it says in the instructions is to remove resistor (a) to take the batteries out of parallel .. i was wondering if thats all that needs to be done to stop it split charging ?? the instructions are rubbish !!