Carplay Google Maps & Waze

Sam Lawson

The wait is over...!

3.jpg 4.jpg

Google Maps is now supported by CarPlay! After months of tearing my hair out attempting to get a decent Nav head unit. Now i can just use this.. and not rely on Apple Maps to take me to the shops via Scotland.

Waze is also due to be released onto CarPlay very soon!

I’m hoping Navmii make their app CarPlay compatible, far superior graphics to Google/Waze and Apple and fewer ambiguous instructions

I’m hoping Navmii make their app CarPlay compatible, far superior graphics to Google/Waze and Apple and fewer ambiguous instructions
I assume they would, for the sake of keeping their product alive they'll need to keep up with technologies or be left behind. Tho right now their website has been hacked, so not a good start.

The wait is over...!

View attachment 28810 View attachment 28811

Google Maps is now supported by CarPlay! After months of tearing my hair out attempting to get a decent Nav head unit. Now i can just use this.. and not rely on Apple Maps to take me to the shops via Scotland.

Waze is also due to be released onto CarPlay very soon!
iv had youtube music on mine today but no images any ideas how to watch a you tube video ... would be perfect on a “ camp night “ ??

Has ios12 caused any issues ? Just wanted to ask before I click download. When I updated my phone to ios11 it was utter garbage for a little while

Back