Carista Haldex Settings

I have, maybe a placebo effect but I reckon I'm being pushed away from a stop rather than pulled away, if that makes sense ? Steering feels lighter too as though there isn't as much torque steer ? Again placebo ? I like it and wouldn't change it back, maybe in snow it would show up more.

Hmmm....did you try the reduced noise setting??
im wondering how that would actually work?

different vehicle I know but I have been running it in my mk7 Golf R for over a year now and its great!

feels much more planted and loads more grip on corner exit and launching it

I shall be trying it out in the T6 4M soon!

I've also got a BMW 435d Xdrive, my wife loves the T6 more in the Traffic Light GP though, she says "that thing flies off the line and away before they can even react" I'm like.........KEYS ! ffs

I am sure that out of the factory the brochure/web site stated that the 4wd is 90% front, 10% rear on the T6. I understand that this is different from previous versions.

My assumption is that changing this puts more % to the rear, How Much? No Idea. But with Quiet mode I assume it puts 100% to the front so no use of the Hadex system hence less noise and better fuel consumption.

The reason to turn it off is to maximize fuel effectiveness. I wonder how effective it is since all axles all still being turning over.
I enabled the rwd bias setting. Now when engine braking I think I can hear a sound like an old Audi with Torsen. But it might be placebo. I just tested on gravel and I must say the front wheels slip less than before. Will test more in Norway next week.

I tried all three settings and I can’t feel any difference going up a steep incline on gravel. I have now set it to low sound just because that might increase fuel efficiency.

I tried all three settings and I can’t feel any difference going up a steep incline on gravel. I have now set it to low sound just because that might increase fuel efficiency.
let us know the results :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back