Carista tweaks

Great thread :thumbsup: fettled all the bits and bats I wanted to, anyone in Manchester area wants to use it they're more than welcome only payed for a week though :)

Is this offer still on the table?

After tear drop, needle sweep, beep on lock, 4 flash indicator and if possible the speed in MFD.

I will get back to you mate if I need it. A member called Adam who is apparently a VCDS god live 5 mins away and has said he will change anything I want which is perfect as im a total novice. Thanks so much for the offer, I really am feeling the T6 love.

I will get back to you mate if I need it. A member called Adam who is apparently a VCDS god live 5 mins away and has said he will change anything I want which is perfect as im a total novice. Thanks so much for the offer, I really am feeling the T6 love.
No worries fella just let us know ;)

Ordered this yesterday from Amazon, arrived Today, unwrapped whilst walking to van and modding before the post man has left the road. Awesome bit of kit. Really pleased with the mods and help from users on the thread that have replied to others with solutions.

Just to let all you money conscious members out there I've bought this....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NAVISKAUTO...94145120&sr=8-1&keywords=NAVISKAUTO+Obd2+wifi

Works perfectly, saves a few quid over the Carista one, just make sure you select the wifi model for £12.99 and not the Bluetooth one.

Got everything to work including looking doors whilst moving, very happy!

Sorry, clearly missing the obvious here... On Amazon, the Carista dongle is Bluetooth

In Google Play, description is "You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth adapter"

For the non branded equivalent aboveit states to select the wi-fi model and NOT the Bluetooth one, should it not be the opposite way round?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, I am Amazon put in carista obd2 adapter and its come up as £9.99 can someone tell me if this is the correct connector as it seems to cheap.

Ta

Hi, I am Amazon put in carista obd2 adapter and its come up as £9.99 can someone tell me if this is the correct connector as it seems to cheap.

Ta
Post a link mate sounds cheap but maybe used?
Just a question for people in the know, if you do a factory reset on the mfd does all the mods reset?

Just a question for people in the know, if you do a factory reset on the mfd does all the mods reset?
No shouldn't do, will reset the display to standard but not the coding although my cluster has reset once and I lost the mph speedo for no apparent reason so don't think it's a guarantee

No shouldn't do, will reset the display to standard but not the coding although my cluster has reset once and I lost the mph speedo for no apparent reason so don't think it's a guarantee
Cheers fella just thought it might make the lock on driving work as this is the only mod that didn't work and it did say a factory reset might be needed for the 4 indicator blinks to work.

Can anybody explain how to get the mph speed display working? I've set country to Australia but can't seem to get the display.

Thanks.

Back