Carista tweaks

Yes, pay for the access, or might do it without, just not read codes.. Note, driving with it on, might invalidate insurance, and poss motoring offence nowadays?

Ah brilliant. I wasn't sure if it would have the capacity to reset airbag codes as I know other apps don't.

Ah, ok. I was under the impression that you had done it.
Anyone else used Carista to clear an airbag light?

Guys, guys where do I get one... point me in the right direction please TIA

Best bet is Amazon @BiTurbo , £32, app is fee download to see if has faults or reset, pay for weeks sub to view codes, or yearly sub.. Search Carista on Amazon

Thank you for this thread everyone. Had an old wifi dongle and it worked when I downloaded the app so took a weeks subscription and got all the bits I wanted done. Like the mph readout and can't understand why this is not a uk option? Still all good so well happy. Cheers all

Thank you for this thread everyone. Had an old wifi dongle and it worked when I downloaded the app so took a weeks subscription and got all the bits I wanted done. Like the mph readout and can't understand why this is not a uk option? Still all good so well happy. Cheers all

Only thing that doesn't work is the lock on moving. Followed the instrutions but that hasn't helped Everything else seems fine

Is that the one that says how much to refuel?? That is showing as 3 dashes at the minute which I presumed was normal??
That's the one... on a mates van when I enabled it for him it gave an amount in gallons

Back