Carista tweaks

I did mine today and as of yet its not working - Im hoping once I leave it overnight it starts working a bit like the australia setting.

Do i need to untick the alt speed option in MFD and THEN change to Australia and then do factory reset?

No you won't have the option to untick alt speed until after you set to Australia

Maybe different on MY18 but I have not seen the option before coding and I have never reset the mfd
I have always coded to Aus, untick alt speed, tick digit speed, change units back to mph/mpg

@Pauly do you reckon id get pulled if I set my fog lights to be drls?

Also I could do with buying those white drl and fogs from you if you still have them

Yes still have them and am in office tomorrow, PM me your address in the morning and I will get it sorted

Anyone know where to buy a genuine Carista adaptor. Amazon / ebay seem out of stock unless you pay over the odds. Alternatively can anyone recommend an adaptor that works with Android and Carista app. Thanks

Got my Carista dongle yesterday and managed to set up most of what I wanted
BIG SPEEDO and door unlocking.
I'm struggling with the auto lock on the doors though, anyone had any issues ? It's turned on in the settings but just doesn't seem to work.

Also can the dongle be used for other software/apps does anyone know ?

I used dash command, though it wasn't an approved Carista dongle. Can't see it being any more than a rebadged generic though.

I've never been able to get auto lock to work, everything else worked immediately but no amount of redoing, factory resets, or incantations from Druid priests made any difference.

I used dash command, though it wasn't an approved Carista dongle. Can't see it being any more than a rebadged generic though.

I've never been able to get auto lock to work, everything else worked immediately but no amount of redoing, factory resets, or incantations from Druid priests made any difference.

Thanks, I'll try that app and also might email Carista to see if they've any ideas. :)

Done a mates van today he has big Speedo. Drivers door unlock only, tear wipey thing and dial sweep (got to be an extra 2 BHP) haha.

I still cannot get auto lock to work on the doors though.

FC3F5A98-8C59-48BE-80F2-1D9014BD6A3E.jpeg

I had the same issue with auto door lock so I contacted Carista help, a chap called Todor replied and gave me access to a beta version which worked for me. Suggest you do the same and contact them, at least they will know there is still an issue, at best they will give you access to a fix.

I had the same issue with auto door lock so I contacted Carista help, a chap called Todor replied and gave me access to a beta version which worked for me. Suggest you do the same and contact them, at least they will know there is still an issue, at best they will give you access to a fix.

I've just messaged them, will let you know if they help sort it out. Fingers crossed and doors locked.

Back