Caravelle - wheels to suit the -20mm drop

Van3.jpg
@barleymagrew Here is our T6 Caravelle. I had the standard Caravelle suspension replaced with STX-A coilovers at Bognor Motors and 20" Velare VLR07 alloys fitted. Now drives and look great, a totally different van to drive. If you can afford it definitely worth replacing suspension.

View attachment 197906
@barleymagrew Here is our T6 Caravelle. I had the standard Caravelle suspension replaced with STX-A coilovers at Bognor Motors and 20" Velare VLR07 alloys fitted. Now drives and look great, a totally different van to drive. If you can afford it definitely worth replacing suspension.
Wow looks gorgeous. Is the suspension lowered? And what size tyres? Mine is apparently lowered 20mm from factory so I'm wondering if it would rub on 20" wheels?

Wow looks gorgeous. Is the suspension lowered? And what size tyres? Mine is apparently lowered 20mm from factory so I'm wondering if it would rub on 20" wheels?
Don’t worry there’s no chance of rubbing on 20”s with standard Caravelle suspension. Just be careful with tyre sizes and check they don’t rub on inside of the sliding doors when they open

C134369A-3B17-42DF-8A45-8ED78F777E4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Et38 on the rear wrapped with 265 40 20. It clears with a couple of mm clearance unless you park on a big slant then it just kisses it. But it never affected the electric doors. Everything pointed to that it won't fit a caravelle, but I thought got nothing to lose so I put em on. Really happy with how it sits flush to the arch and it doesn't rub even when fully loaded as a bonus.

Back