Caravelle / Shuttle Floor Mats

I have just had one done by Rugs for Bugs. They have templated the whole rear area through to the wine cooler.
Runs between rails to allow for seat movement but be aware there is only 8mm height allowance.

Hi. We've got a Caravelle with lovely carpets and a toddler and a puppy and so something has to change before the carpets get trashed.

Has anyone any experience of rubber mats for the back?

It gets complicated with the sliding seats, but I don't know if what I'm seeing in google searches would be any good.

Thanks

Alex

Did you find a solution to this @WelshAl

How is the rug from that company @Fish any pictures or review as can’t see any reviews on the website. Many thanks.

Hi.

Sadly the engine is throwing up DPF and oil pressure warnings every trip and the dealer is trying to wash their hands of it.

Sadly the mats have taken a back seat.

Good luck if you do find them.

Alex

Hello all

Looking for a recommend, as our usual suppliers don't supply this!

Anyone recommend a front and back Caravelle luxury floor mat set for a SWB?

Many thanks

I’ve got rugs for bugs carpets in front of my caravelle - would recommend them. Wish I had back carpets now after 2 weeks in France with the family - sand, crisps, god knows what else I need to clean off the standard carpet....

Hello all

Many thanks
Hi
I’ve got a Brandrup set in mine all 3 front middle and rear. Shaped to allow the seats to slide on the rails . The rear is a bit wide in the center and blocks the last few inches of the tables slide to the back but doesn’t bother us as we don’t use that bit. They look like the same material as the carpet beneath. Easy to hoover and standing up to kids and the dog for the past year. Got them from vwcaliforniaclub.com in Bolsover

Hi!

I'm looking in Europe (for easy delivery and costs), rubber carpets for my Caravelle, longue, 3x3 places (3 places in front, so little space between the driver's seat and passenger's seat).

I can't find it on internet (on ebay or websites). I didn't find the good shape or material.

I need it in rubber to remove it easily when I have snow in the car (I'm working with the car during the winter, and each time my customers and me are going in, we bring snow...).

Do you know wich model is good for this caravelle ?

Thank you :)

3D26FA80-38F0-48B0-8BBA-1DA268558019.jpeg
Hello all

Many thanks
Just got these from Rugs for Bugs - top notch although a faff to fit but 29713574-BDB7-48DF-90C1-2EFD9DE5830B.jpeg I think they will settle with wear.

Hi Gareth, don’t suppose you have any pictures? I’ve bought a shuttle this week and can’t get the right mats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi.. Not to hand no. If you want I can take a few over the weekend and post them? Let me know. No issues with mine since buying so I’d happily recommend. Thanks

Hi.. Not to hand no. If you want I can take a few over the weekend and post them? Let me know. No issues with mine since buying so I’d happily recommend. Thanks
If you don’t mind buddy that would be great! I did check the link they are still live, I’d want those with Vw embossed on them ideally, like rocking horse poop lol

Was having a look at the rubber ones. Are the seats and table ok sliding over them?

Once you've spent a bit of time carefully aligning the passenger area mat around the seats and tables everything slides without a problem. However, I used my own adhesive for the thin strips by the footsteps, as the thick velcro they supply caused a slight trip hazard for the kids.

The boot mat is a perfect fit, so it takes aligning beneath the rear bench to make sure the two mats don't overlap and the rear bench can slide freely. Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Great, thanks for the help. How has the carpet held up with kids? I'd love some carpet ones as they look fantastic but with two kids and a third on the way, I was just going to get rubber.

Great, thanks for the help. How has the carpet held up with kids? I'd love some carpet ones as they look fantastic but with two kids and a third on the way, I was just going to get rubber.

Can’t comment on the carpet but I would highly recommend the rubber. Easy to quickly brush out and I just use floor wipes if it gets dirty back there. Looks good too!

Hi I just bought a t6 shuttle. I’m looking for a decent set of floor mats front and rear. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Back