Custom-shape Carpet Mats

MMonty

Good Evening all,
I am looking for some carpet mats for my 2017 factory Kombi. The mat for the front cab section seems easy enough, the problem seems to be for the rear seating section.
I have the factory bulkhead behind the second row of seats and a single sliding door. I want a mat that basically covers the full floor with only cut outs to clear the supports for where the seat fixes to the floor. I have the triple seat set up which can be released and flipped forward.
Can’t seem to find anyone that lists this option. Does anyone know of anywhere or a place that would be able to make one for me.

Thanks,
Michael

Rugs for Bugs will make whatever you want. It's only a piece of carpet cut to a given shape with an edging stitched around it.

Give them a call and talk to them. I'm sure you could find someone on here that would take their van to them as a template if they don't have one already.

I had messaged Rugs for bugs and they have got back to me saying they can do it if I send them a template as I am unfortunately in central Scotland.
Just surprised that one isn’t available off the shelf, I don’t think it is that good unusual a request. Time to get the paper and scissors out

Last edited:
Maybe someone here near Worcester could offer their van as a template?

Perhaps start a thread and ask?

Really happy with ours. Worth a visit, they measured up & did ours while we waited.

Back