Caravelle Door Cards And Ambient Lights

T5.1 auto

I would like t0 illuminate front door handles on my Gen 6 door cards which arevin my Kombi, does anyone know where the wiring goes to from the front doors?

I assume they only come on with interior lights when ignition key is pulled, maybe forum members with caravelles could confirm how this works please.

image.jpg hi

Struggling to work out where the ambient light bit fits in the door handle. Can anyone help with part diagram?!

Any pointers appreciated. Thanks

It goes in the pull handle.

what a muppet - I was looking in the door handle not the door pull.... doh! Great fun though when you just have a ile of boxes to assemble! Thanks for the quick response... back to the task in hand, although my dealer has only given me connectors for one side....

Hello,we have just bought a pair of Caravelle front door cards for our van. They have came with the lights in,the door pull lights have a wire connected but the ones for the door pockets have the connector at the light but no wire. Does anyone know how i go about wiring the ambient light up when i change the cards over. I know @Deaky and others have done this and wired various other lights in to them but just those standard ones would keep me happy......for now! Thanks very much for any advice

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0892.PNG

IMG_0893.PNG

Shouldve probably posted this in the Electrics section,if it needs moved could somebody move it please,thanks very much

Hello @Pauly i see that youve made some cables/plugs for this upgrade? Could you have a look at those pics above and see what i would need and give me a price please,thanks very much

Hello @Pauly ,can you make the cables/plugs to make these ambient lights plug and play so i dont have to splice and connect any wiring? Thanks very much

No I can only make flyleads to attach to the two lights you would still need to cut/join these cables onto a supply

Back