Caravan, Camping And Motorhome Show At Nec

We are possibly heading to the Glasgow one in early February (if the weather improves up this way).

We have never been to one before but have seen youtube videos of the Birmingham one in summer so hoping it is sort of the same. My parents are looking at getting a caravan so my dad is keen to see the stuff there. We are wanting to look at veedubs and also drive away awnings. We have a very old awning which is perfect for us but poles have now snapped and zip on the door is broken.... all the ones nowadays seem massive in comparison so hoping seeing one in the flesh will be better.
:)

We are possibly heading to the Glasgow one in early February (if the weather improves up this way).

We have never been to one before but have seen youtube videos of the Birmingham one in summer so hoping it is sort of the same. My parents are looking at getting a caravan so my dad is keen to see the stuff there. We are wanting to look at veedubs and also drive away awnings. We have a very old awning which is perfect for us but poles have now snapped and zip on the door is broken.... all the ones nowadays seem massive in comparison so hoping seeing one in the flesh will be better.
Vango are there with their range so should give you a good idea of what they are like.

Excellent. I think vango are the company that I am not convinced with their driveaway awning as it is a tunnel style (our current one has the poles crossing). I am not sure how well it will survive Scotland's weather if not hooked on to the van.
:unsure:

Our current one is a Outdoor Revolution Movelite Driveaway awning (but it is maybe about 12 years old).

Looking forward to having a good nosey.

Hi, if anyone is going to the show before the Friday would you mind keeping an eye out to see if anyone has any decent offers on Cadac this year (not sure who will be selling them this year but there is usually a couple there including Cadac themselves and Towsure). There are not usually any real bargains to be had but you never know.

As it stands, we are not planning on going this year but could make the Friday if there is something to tempt us. What we are after is upgrading our ageing Cadac Grillogas with, specifically, a "Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ and Chef (Flat) Pan Combo" - best price I've seen so far is Amazon at £199.99.

Thanks, Dave.
We’ve just bought a Cadac Carri Chef 2, Go Outdoors are offering a “price match” plus 10%. We found it on the internet at a company called “Gas Products” for £189 so we went to Go Outdoors showed them on my phone. Ta da! 1 Cadac please

We’ve just bought a Cadac Carri Chef 2, Go Outdoors are offering a “price match” plus 10%. We found it on the internet at a company called “Gas Products” for £189 so we went to Go Outdoors showed them on my phone. Ta da! 1 Cadac please
Last years post bud but cracking deal find

I should learn to read the whole thing first:(:)
Lol. We gave used Hamilton Gas Products for a few things over the last few years - usually some of the best prices around and very efficient. Also done the price match thing at Go Outdoors with a couple of coats.

If you know anyone with a n Ex forces discount card you get another 10% ;):thumbsup:

I’ve used mine loads of times, 30% off and Franky and Benny’s :rolleyes:

Interesting to know. Will have to dig out mine..
They offer 10% discounts to holders of many “cards”, e.g. Camping and Caravan Club, Caravan and Motorhome Club, Scouts, etc. I’ve tried to double up before but no go lol

Should be able to secure a good discount with there being so many members :grin bounce:

Back