Caravan, Camping And Motorhome Show At Nec

Davenjo

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi, if anyone is going to the show before the Friday would you mind keeping an eye out to see if anyone has any decent offers on Cadac this year (not sure who will be selling them this year but there is usually a couple there including Cadac themselves and Towsure). There are not usually any real bargains to be had but you never know.

As it stands, we are not planning on going this year but could make the Friday if there is something to tempt us. What we are after is upgrading our ageing Cadac Grillogas with, specifically, a "Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ and Chef (Flat) Pan Combo" - best price I've seen so far is Amazon at £199.99.

Thanks, Dave.

We're going on the Thurs, mainly around the accessories stands so will keep an eye out if my memory doesn't fail me.

Me to but on the Wednesday, have been twice before but on Saturday, nightmare. I have a drive away awning but now I have seen others a bit tempted. I have a chef 2, great bit of kit. Will keep an eye out and post up also.

Me to but on the Wednesday, have been twice before but on Saturday, nightmare. I have a drive away awning but now I have seen others a bit tempted. I have a chef 2, great bit of kit. Will keep an eye out and post up also.
Thanks - definitely the chef/flat pan I want in the combo deal rather than the paella pan as that is the thing I will use most.

Hi

We went to the NEC today as mentioned previously, not as busy as previous years for me being a Wednesday and not a Saturday. Able to take our time and ask questions.

There are two dedicated Cadac Stands with other accessory shops selling Cadac items. There is some show sales to be had. Examples as follows;

BBQ 2 Plancha at £189 - normally £220
BBQ Chef Pan Combo with new ceramic plate at £219 - normally £260

I think there is wriggle room to haggle.

Hope this helps

Hi

We went to the NEC today as mentioned previously, not as busy as previous years for me being a Wednesday and not a Saturday. Able to take our time and ask questions.

There are two dedicated Cadac Stands with other accessory shops selling Cadac items. There is some show sales to be had. Examples as follows;

BBQ 2 Plancha at £189 - normally £220
BBQ Chef Pan Combo with new ceramic plate at £219 - normally £260

I think there is wriggle room to haggle.

Hope this helps
Thanks again for looking, I have now bitten the bullet and ordered what I want (Cadac Carri Chef 2 BBQ and Chef Pan Combo) via Amazon for £200 including the delivery. My mega camping fry ups are now set to get even bigger!!

I’m all cadac’d up now.
Got a Carri Chef 2
2 in 1 bbq plancha combo
42cm pizza stone
Paella pan
Tapas bowls
F01E5D45-AD62-48CD-A3F1-B112CB1BA363.jpeg
LPG underslung tank going on at end of March, so can start using it.:thumbsup:

I’m all cadac’d up now.
Got a Carri Chef 2
2 in 1 bbq plancha combo
42cm pizza stone
Paella pan
Tapas bowls
View attachment 18459
LPG underslung tank going on at end of March, so can start using it.:thumbsup:
Welcome to the 21st century:). Get yourself some quick release connectors so you can readily hook up to the van’s supply or use bottles/canisters away from the van.

Welcome to the 21st century:). Get yourself some quick release connectors so you can readily hook up to the van’s supply or use bottles/canisters away from the van.
Yeah, that was the plan. Make life easier. It’ll definately be better than our two burner camping gas cooker; can’t do pizza’s on that for a start!

Back