Car Wash?

Welcome @Jono I see your not far from me.

It's all about what works for you. On another note have we got an automatic carwash by us ?

Take it all as banter because it definitely is and if you want a laugh take a picture of your van with a bucket and brush by the side of it in a tight carpark space and this lot will go into melt down with stress :);)

Morning all, including Peatey, i'm just south of Shrewsbury, near Condover. We have an ARC car wash in town, near the fire station and Kwik Fit by Castle Foregate etc.

I appreciate all the kinder comments, let the banter recommence! I have discovered the forum to be a very inclusive and no nonsense place, long may that continue too.

Trying out my towbar for the first time today, could be fun!

We have an ARC car wash in town, near the fire station and Kwik Fit by Castle Foregate etc.

That's the only one I could think off and then I couldn't remember if it's still there

Morning all, including Peatey, i'm just south of Shrewsbury, near Condover. We have an ARC car wash in town, near the fire station and Kwik Fit by Castle Foregate etc.

I appreciate all the kinder comments, let the banter recommence! I have discovered the forum to be a very inclusive and no nonsense place, long may that continue too.

Take it to the fire station, they regularly do charity car washes for the firefighters charity. A good old 64mm bore hose with the pump running at 12bar, you’ll be fine, defo do less damage than a car wash. They’ll just wash the van down the road.

I used to find the polski's were pretty good but then I found the Iraqi's...they are so gentle with the lance nozzles up and down the doors. I have tried the chaps from Armenia but they just don't wear soft enough shoes for when they climb on your front grill to clean the roof.
Iraqis every time for me now, twice a year if it needs it or not!!

Evening @Jono
Another Shropshire chap here. Just outside Bridgnorth.
What you driving and I'll look out for you?

Evening @Jono
Another Shropshire chap here. Just outside Bridgnorth.
What you driving and I'll look out for you?

Hi Danny, i'm near Condover, so on the Bridgnorth side, i'm in a Starlight Blue Highline Kombi with LED's. The number plate is AD19AMU so if you see a van called ADAM it's probably me. I havent had a single wave from any other vans yet, not even similar spec so if you see me, at least raise a finger (and not the middle one!!).

Changed my profile pic now that I actually have my van too. The F1 car was for when I was a lurker.

Back