Captainseat.com aftermarket captain seats

Has anyone used Captainseat.com?
I have. Got the 2+1 and the 3/4 R&R bed in all black leather.
They have a huge range of options (way too many for me!) and were great to deal with.
Any questions, DM or here, whatever works for you.

Reactions: M68
I have. Got the 2+1 and the 3/4 R&R bed in all black leather.
They have a huge range of options (way too many for me!) and were great to deal with.
Any questions, DM or here, whatever works for you.
Thank you I appreciate it mate.

How does the swivel work, is it the press of a button?

Thank you I appreciate it mate.

How does the swivel work, is it the press of a button?

No problem at all. Happy to help.

So the double passenger seat sits on one of these double seat swivel bases. This swivel base is sold separately and is not provided by captainseat.com

To swivel the double passenger seat you remove the 5 locking bolts - 3 visible in the back / 2 in the storage area of the double passenger seat so pop up the seat to access them.
This video only shows the 3 visible in locking bolts being removed. The 2 in the storage area of the double passenger seat have already been removed and are identical to the 3 visible bolts

The driver seat sits on this seat swivel base. This swivel base is sold separately and is not provided by captainseat.com

Because this seat swivel base is on the side a handbrake lowering mechanism is also required

This video shows how to swivel both a single passenger seat, the driver seat, and the handbrake lowering mechanism

Hope this helps.

Back