Can I Track My T6 Build Online?

Ian28

T6 Guru
Is it possible to track progress of my new T6 Kombi online? I have the vehicle order number from the dealer but it isn’t recognised on the myVW site when I put it into the appropriate box. I wondered if it’s just passenger cars that can be tracked. Called VW but they couldn’t help!

Dealer also just informed me that despite paying my deposit on 10th October they only put the order through on 2nd November! Not filling me with confidence, particularly as I’ve booked a build slot at a converters for 1st week in Feb.

Is it possible to track progress of my new T6 Kombi online? I have the vehicle order number from the dealer but it isn’t recognised on the myVW site when I put it into the appropriate box. I wondered if it’s just passenger cars that can be tracked. Called VW but they couldn’t help!

Dealer also just informed me that despite paying my deposit on 10th October they only put the order through on 2nd November! Not filling me with confidence, particularly as I’ve booked a build slot at a converters for 1st week in Feb.
That’s cheeky, sounds like they saved it to boost the following months sales target ?

I had all that balls for the dealers when i bought mine last year but the same time frame as yours
got promised 3rd week in Jan finally got it 20th April converters booked 21st so a bit tight to say the least.

Back