Until: Sunday, 3 July, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone flying a forum flag will be getting free goodies, i have some mugs and air fresheners and stuff to bring along so if your away from forum camping make sure you touch base with me or let me know where you are and i will come seek you out !!
Not got a flag but the forum sticker in the window! :thumbsup:

Was gonna try and sneak around to Club camping…but don’t want to steal someones pitch….after all someone being late wants the pitch they paid for…
Next Year should be different as No carryover from previous year :(

Was gonna try and sneak around to Club camping…but don’t want to steal someones pitch….after all someone being late wants the pitch they paid for…
Next Year should be different as No carryover from previous year :(
Get up close and personal ha ha

Looks like im coming alone this year so if anyone is looking for me i will be that hungry looking drunk bloke aimlessly wandering around :)
No change there then. :cry:

Hi does anyone have any spare tickets for Saturday please, I need 1 adult and 1 child ticket TIA. Jamie

Hmmm...seems peoples are washing their vans in prep of Damper-jam...I haven't got time to do mine so scuse the muck...ill park on my own somewhere in the corner so as not to take the 'shine' away from some very splendid looking vans! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back