Camper Jam - 5th - 7th, July 2019 Weston Park, Shropshire

You don't need to worry. If you are with the Forum then you will be with a great bunch who always make newcomers feel welcome. :thumbsup:

Thanks, yes I've booked in the forum area. Hopefully it will be a few of the Bala crew, which will be my vans first outing even though its miles from finished. I will be sleeping on camping gear, basically my van will still be a metal tent !

It'll be good to see you at Bala... Im first time too. @DaveyB just said @Lord Mfwic is a nutter so stay away :)....
It'll be good. Im taking the bike. And a few beers. Have a feeling ill be booking a camperjam spot too...

Motorbike or push bike? I'm tempted to put my mountain bike in. But I've not been on it for at leat 5 years so it would probably kill me. May just take hiking boots instead.

Push bike mate. Im thinking of doing llanberis from Capel curig on Friday if the weather holds... @ROMANY TAMPIN is considering MTB or road bike.... I have a nice ride planned for Saturday.
Shorter Sunday but have a feeling events might get in the way...
(Events = beer, wine, rum...)

It'll be good to see you at Bala... Im first time too. @DaveyB just said @Lord Mfwic is a nutter so stay away :)....
It'll be good. Im taking the bike. And a few beers. Have a feeling ill be booking a camperjam spot too...
Woah woah woah. Don’t go spreading those sort of misnomers @Sabre.
@Lord Mfwic, what I actually said was that you are the life and soul of the party!

Woah woah woah. Don’t go spreading those sort of misnomers @Sabre.
@Lord Mfwic, what I actually said was that you are the life and soul of the party!

@DaveyB may or may not have actually used those words in that order....
:D
I may, or may not, have read between the lines.... Maybe.
Perhaps i'm just hoping.... :rolleyes:

Until we establish a full summer meet/BBQ the T6F crew will always be at these 3 many events.
Bala
Camper Jam
Busfest.

Push bike mate. Im thinking of doing llanberis from Capel curig on Friday if the weather holds... @ROMANY TAMPIN is considering MTB or road bike.... I have a nice ride planned for Saturday.
Have you got a gpx of the routes @Sabre ?

The thing with me is I was born before items came with a health warning.
Had I had one it would read something along the lines.

Warning:

Playing with this item may cause serious harm to your mental and/or physical health.

Adult supervision is required at all time.

Use only in a well ventilated area and KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE !!!

Got a bit of a bashed ankle after last nights low building 100Ft
I'll look after it this week should be ok to ride

@Sabre Bring ya base rig ! We can get out av a look ?

Hey @Deaky i do but I cant post them here, wont allow it. Drop me an address and I ll mail them to you.

Got a bit of a bashed ankle after last nights low building 100Ft
I'll look after it this week should be ok to ride

@Sabre Bring ya base rig ! We can get out av a look ?

Mate, thats the sort of height thats asking for a hard landing. Glad it was only an ankle twist. Look after it this week.
I'll see if I can fit my rig in, this one has never been jumped and is now a little out of "fashion"....

All booked. This'll be our first event, our first use of awning, (unless I get to use it sooner), and the first time we've camped for nearly 20 years. So we should be assembled and ready around midnight on the Sunday. o_O. Really looking forward to this, and meeting you all.

Back