Camper Jam - 5th - 7th, July 2019 Weston Park, Shropshire

Would it be ok for a newbie who has been on here for a few months, to book a T6 club pitch and be part of the party?
It would be me, the Mrs & an 11yr old lad.
Or have you decided to park in the "home is where you park it" area, after last years regimental line up and meet up as and when?
It would be good to put faces to names

Would it be ok for a newbie who has been on here for a few months, to book a T6 club pitch and be part of the party?
It would be me, the Mrs & an 11yr old lad.
Or have you decided to park in the "home is where you park it" area, after last years regimental line up and meet up as and when?
It would be good to put faces to names
More than welcome to join us.
Think most are parking in the forum area..

Cheers Fish - I thought it would be rude not to ask first...
Tickets now bought for the 3 of us in the T6 Forum club pitch

Excellent news.. bigger n better this year I think for both Bala and Camper Jam.

Bala and CamperJam are sounding awesome this year, loads of new people, plenty of hard core die-harders; and I can’t be at any of them thanks to the kids sailing events.
Yet again i’ll be in Pwllheli when you are at Bala.

Is anyone taking their VCDS lapper to CamperJam this year? Need my H7's coded in exchange for cold Italian lager / warm French wine :)

Im almost tempted to do camperjam again. Spent last year mainly on my own as as it was all families, kids and groups who've been meeting there for decades but I did go on a couple of cracking rides through iron bridge.

Im almost tempted to do camperjam again. Spent last year mainly on my own as as it was all families, kids and groups who've been meeting there for decades but I did go on a couple of cracking rides through iron bridge.

Get it booked. I'm going for the first time and most likely be on my own. You've got me wondering now. o_O

Just fitted the H7's today @Skyliner33. See you in the fields :)

:thumbsup:

Back