Camper Jam - 5th - 7th, July 2019 Weston Park, Shropshire

Are we going for a club pitch?

Post last year - the suggestion was to congregate in 'Home is where you park it'?

This was based on the fact that the straight line of a club pitch did not make for easy social.

Hi would love to join you all that are going to camper jam sorry but new to all this and don't want to do it wrong so can someone give me some info on where you book and can you camp all weekend there or not
Don't want to book and it not be in the right place

that place was so damned big I couldnt find the club pitch last year so spent most of the weekend riding the bike around Iron Bridge!
they are persistent with the emails though.

A lot of us are in club camping choose you adult and children tickets if required, then you need camper vehicle pass then club camping T6. Simple :thumbsup:

Think the general consensus is that club pitch might be safer for all that arrive at different times. We will try and sort parking out alittle better now we know the sketch as a club. The key is held with the first few to arrive. The local members can help with this I hope??

Hi chaps --- have booked CamperJam - Club Booking. Might be good to start this in its own 2019 post - with the front post edited to keep a list of who's booked and in which section.
This will be my first Club outing --- so be gentle :):);):giggle:

Hi chaps --- have booked CamperJam - Club Booking. Might be good to start this in its own 2019 post - with the front post edited to keep a list of who's booked and in which section.

Just awaiting for some forum software updates before committing to creating the event threads.. all in hand..

Cj yes like you this will be my first time don't know if we have to go through some special training or a special handshake in front of the board on the day before we get our t6 Wings but I am getting in training now

Sound like its going to be a mad one. As long as I have a beer - and then I don't get too lost by being posted to France or the likes :)
We can hide to the side with both our red buses :)

On ur email from booking, further down the receipt it’s says

Insured Delivery no later than 1 week before the show:

Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: Eli
Daft question, don’t shooot me.
When rules of camping at the event, no gas bottles. Surely this means nothing ? Or gas canisters for portable bbqs etc.

And daft bloody question 2. Taking own booze. Whatever ur poison, ok to take to the evening entertainment tent shows, or just have to keep at your van.
Get pre loaded / tanked up, stagger to hopefully the right tent, face the right direction, and hope ur dancing at the band, and not a post :D

CJ like your question ref the gas I was planning to take my camping cooker and cook me own food not up for paying £8.00 for a burger
I got a T6 to do up lol
And looking forward to seeing your dancing

CJ like your question ref the gas I was planning to take my camping cooker and cook me own food not up for paying £8.00 for a burger
I got a T6 to do up lol
And looking forward to seeing your dancing
If you want to borrow my cadac then let me know pal. Plenty of gas on Bert but wouldn't worry about it too much.

Back