California door table into a shuttle

dErZ

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Does anyone know if you can fit the california door surround/table into a shuttle and keep the pull up blind from the shuttle ?

Does anyone know if you can fit the california door surround/table into a shuttle and keep the pull up blind from the shuttle ?
I will take a pic of my cali door tomorrow and see if there is a convenient seam where the two styles could “marry”!

I sent the above from my phone. If you look on the B-pillar, that guide slot is where the California blind comes down. I presume on your van, the blind comes up on the door itself. (Apologies, I don't know the Shuttle.) On the door itself, about halfway up between the doorstop and the window, you will see another seam. I reckon here is where you could have the two door styles "marry". Above this line is where I presume the blind cartridge/gubbins are on your van. I hope this helps.

Regards,

JOG

Thanks JOG, I have the same slot on the door pocket edge (where it meets the window) so it looks like it might work.

Cheers again

No probs. I have to say that the Cali table doesn't rattle as it clips in quite nicely. That said, I'm not sure where you could pick one up and I reckon they're expensive! Good luck with the mod if you go ahead with it. Post pics!

Back