Cadac Windbreak

These are awesome.

Is the bottom rivnut in the plastic housing? Can’t quite make it out from the pictures.

If you have any left, is it possible to buy and have posted?

I've been asked this before and this is the current situation. I'm in the States at the moment, back in a week or so, I planned on only selling at shows/meets (currently Volkspower and the T6forum Summer meet) and am reluctant to post these out due to limited availability and risks of them going missing. I will work out how many I have left after existing orders have been fulfilled and then work out if I can post those that remain, they will be on a postage at cost and tracked delivery basis.

If there is enough demand I may do a further run of 18 sets once the first lot have all gone.
Yes the rivnut is fitted into the plastic base and the lid. This is the one issue with posting them out, I will supply the rivnuts but the buyer will have to work out how to get them fitted. When selling direct I would fit the rivnuts there and then if the stove is available.

@Grim Reaper - might be time to post a link in the "for sale" section?

T6F summer camp is only 57 days away . . . .

if you want to build up orders to be done there?

Hi @Grim Reaper...how are these progressing? I did put my name down for one of these in post no33 in March hoping to pick it up at Summer Camp, but unfortunately cannot make that now....would you please be able to post with whatever method you choose at the additional cost?
Many thanks.

So, current orders I have are.. Screen name / Decal Version..
BoroBoy V3 Sold
Dellmassive V2 Sold
Paynewright V2 Sold
Ricardo T V3 Sold
Lawton87 V3
Green Giant V2
Philjb V2
Sackmycook V2
Mastamax V2
Mike23864 V2
TheMightyWalrus V3
vegt V2 Sold
czmate1999 V2 Sold
garyp1969 V2 Sold
Redun V1
Nacho.Nigel V3 Sold
Simmo_t6 V1 Sold
IainJG V2

All the sets I have had made have been allocated now (18/7/23)
If there is sufficient further interest I will look into getting another run done, it may take some time though.

Last edited:
I can come and collect on 23rd - I have a rivnut tool so can fit it myself.

Cadac stickers - not fussed just whatever you have surplus of.

Thanks

Ian

Back