Cadac Windbreak

Grim Reaper

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Still waiting for mine .....

That one looks like it's just sitting on the sides and using weight to hold them up?

Shame they not showing pics without the cooker?

I worked out how much it was going to cost to make more, and it came to about the same as they are selling theirs for.

Looking at his feedback he's already sold a few......

Top camping tip these!! Just ordered one for myself, should arrive tomorrow and get tested this weekend at the autumn camp. Cheers
I'll add it to the list....

Someone (trying to) copy my CADAC windbreak.
But theirs appears not to fit inside the cooker for storage nor stop the lid from falling down.
View attachment 173017
Where did you get your windbreaker from Grim?

Where did you source the alu sheets and did you shape them yourself ?
Without giving your trade secrets away obviously

I got the aluminium sheets off some kit going in the skip at work some time ago, I did look at getting a sheet of clear anodised aluminium sheet to make a run of them along with some rivnuts and thumb screws to suit but the price came to similar to what that place on ebay was charging so went no further.
If there is a desperate need for people to have them I will look into it again, maybe to distribute and fit the rivnuts into the stoves at a club meeting some time? posting them out would only be practical if the buyer had access to a rivnut setting tool to fit them.

@Grim Reaper yes please. +1

You had me sold at summer camp last year. (With the decals)

I'm your first customer.

Supplied and fitted at next T6F event.

Maybe add a post in the for sale section to get additional interested parties

BoroBoy, I could do yours before then seeing as you are just around the corner. I am looking into it, If I got a sheet of aluminium 2.5m X 1.25m I reckon I could get 16 sets out of it. A kit with 2 side plates, 4 M6 rivnuts and 5 thumb screws (1 spare) and a choice of decals ( Cadac logo, T6forum or T6 roundel) could be done for around £25.

Back