Cadac Windbreak

BoroBoy, I could do yours before then seeing as you are just around the corner. I am looking into it, If I got a sheet of aluminium 2.5m X 1.25m I reckon I could get 16 sets out of it. A kit with 2 side plates, 4 M6 rivnuts and 5 thumb screws (1 spare) and a choice of decals ( Cadac logo, T6forum or T6 roundel) could be done for around £25.
That sound reasonable to me. Please go ahead and let me know about about pick up and payment details.

Perfect.

Cadac logos please.

Take my money. How do I pay ?

That's 2 sets sold. Now you can do a sale post for the other 14sets.... Over in the for sale section.

You can squish rivnuts with a washer, nut and bolt and a couple of spanners if you’re careful, especially ally rivnuts.

I would like to buy a set too please

It’s very odd some side wind shields are not standard on a cooker like this, even those 3-4K slidepod kitchen set ups don’t seem to have any wind shields on the sides, do the manufactures ever test their products out in the fresh air..

I have inquired with a local water jet cutting firm and they have confirmed they can do the cutting for me for a reasonable price, result will be a lot cleaner finish over me chopping a sheet of Ali up with an angle grinder and sanding the resulting bits into shape. I'm on it.

I have inquired with a local water jet cutting firm and they have confirmed they can do the cutting for me for a reasonable price, result will be a lot cleaner finish over me chopping a sheet of Ali up with an angle grinder and sanding the resulting bits into shape. I'm on it.
Is that what we call progress? The Grim Reaper using an angle grinder? You'll need to update your profile picture ;)

Back