Cadac Windbreak

I have three sets left, two V1 and a V3, unless you can negotiate a swap with someone I've allocated a different style to.

I have three sets left, two V1 and a V3, unless you can negotiate a swap with someone I've allocated a different style to.
Please can I have a V3 set? If no longer available then V1 is fine. Maybe p.m. me your payment details and I’ll let you know my postal address. Cheers

As Bugs Bunny used to say.... "That's all folks!"
Last set has been allocated to Simmo_t6.
If there is sufficient interest I may do a further run of 18 sets, but it may take some time before they are ready to go, the water jet company wasn't over enamoured with how the cutting went (it kept shutting the equipment down and spraying water everywhere because the material was so thin and it had a tendency to warp and shift position during cutting) so I'll have to sweet talk them into another batch.

Those wanting their windbreaks posting, extra costs come to £8.65 which is for Royal mail special delivery next day, insured in case it goes missing.
Send me a PM with address details and I will send payment details by return (Bank sort code and account number for bank transfer)
International post @Mastamax will be more, are you still in? If so I'll get a price.

Apologies if I’ve missed any messages, I’m still after a set, we are attending Busfest next weekend if any sets are still up for grabs
Andrew

Thanks for delivering the windbreak down to Busfest, looking forward to fitting this, to save me hiding from the wind behind the van.

I do, see the for sale section.

Last edited:
Back